48.

Harry Styles

"Why don't you just ask her?" Louis speaks up into the small room, staring at the ceiling as he threw the tennis ball up and down over and over again.

"Yeah, seriously dude. It's honestly kinda embarrassing. Man up and do it." Liam who was staring at his phone then adds in making me scoff and roll my eyes.

"It's not like that. We agreed not to put titles on anything." I say, running my hand through my hair as I prop my legs up on the coffee table in front of me.

It's been two days since Olivia and I went out to eat, and right now she's spending the day with Jenny who decided to come into town to visit. Apparently they are going out to eat lunch and then going to the beach and then eating dinner together. I asked if I could come too, but apparently it's a 'girls trip'— whatever the fuck that means.

So now I was stuck here with Louis, Niall, and Liam in the studio trying to write songs, even though we were really all just talking and looking at our phones. Niall was sprawled out on the floor, his arms lifted up while holding his phone in front of his face. Louis was on the couch across from me, his head rested against the armrest and his legs out in front of him, laying horizontal. He repeatedly threw a tennis ball up in the air and then catching it, kinda annoying this shit out of me. Lastly, Liam claimed the spinny chair, spinning around in it over and over and over again until it was making me fucking dizzy just watching him.

They started lecturing me about Olivia, and how I need to 'step things up' if I don't want to 'lose her'...

What the fuck does that even mean?

Olivia and I are doing fine, and we have a mutual agreement to not title anything. Titles and commitment make things unnecessarily messy and complicated, which is the last thing we need right now. Olivia and I are happy with what we are doing, so I don't know why the boys are so obsessed with me trying to get me to put a label on anything.

"Well that's stupid. You never know what could happen." Niall chimes in, shaking his head and forming his lips into a line as he started up at his phone.

"No— I don't know Niall. Tell me, what could possibly happen that would magically be fixed if I put a title on things?" I ask, cocking my head to the side and coming off a bit more frustrated sounding then I meant to.

"Oh please, don't act dumb Harry, we both know what could happen." Louis answers for Niall, looking over at me, raising his eyebrows.

I cock my head to the side as I try and think of what they were talking about, becoming quite frustrated and annoyed with them. What were they saying? She would cheat on me? Leave me?

And then it clicked— I remembered.

"Oh shit." I mumble, feeling my stomach kinda drop and my face go pale. I suck in a sharp and bring my hands to my face in realization of what they were talking about. Fuck— how could I forget?

"Told you dude. And we both know it's going to happen soon. People are catching on, and you know Frank won't like that." Liam says, placing his foot on the ground, stopping the chair from spinning so he was facing me.

"Fuck." I groan in frustration, bringing my hands up to my face and rubbing my forehead, feeling stress come over me. All the boys were looking at me now with the  'I told you so' face, making me more angry then I was before.

"Just tell her mate. It can't be that bad." Louis says. I quickly turn my head over in his direction, glaring at him. 'It can't be that bad' are they serious?

"I just need to talk to Frank about it." I say sternly, leaning forward and placing my elbows on my knees and rubbing my forehead, trying to ease the oncoming headache. I forgot about this, and now I'm fucked. Of course this happens right when things start going well.