38.

so, do i really have to say who this song is by? ;)
play when you see the **

Harry Styles

The first thing I felt in the morning was the warmth of the sun hitting my skin. I squint my eyes from the brightness of it, groaning a little from how early it was, and how tired I was. I begin to roll over, but am stopped when I feel something underneath me.

I quickly open my eyes, looking up and seeing Olivia asleep on her back, her hair light brown sprawled out against the pillow case that we were both sharing. She had her left arm laid up above her, rested angelically above her. Her other hand was tangled in my hair, causing me to realize that I was laying on her chest. Our legs were intertwined, and I was nearly on top of her.

I stare at awe of her for a moment, taking in every small detail of her. Her pink lips were parted ever so slightly, the bottom one poking out a bit. Her cheeks were rosy, a very soft pink that complimented the blue shirt she was wearing of mine. Her hair was sprawled out, but looked a little tangled in some spots, even though it was still shiny. Her skin looked golden from the sun shining through the windows. It was shining right on the lower half of her face, making her lips and cheeks look pinker then they already were. Her eyes were shut closed, and I watched as they occasionally danced back and forth.

My eyes rake down to her neck, examining the skin. The bruises that were scattered across her upper neck and jaw were now basically gone, just fain pink marks that were barely visible. I still can't think about that night without feeling everything go red. I don't think I'll ever feel that kind of anger again. As soon as I heard the phone call, it felt like time stood still. I dropped everything.

As I gaze at her sleeping peacefully, I suddenly catch something on her out of the corner of my eye. I glance down at her pants line to see her shirt bunching up a little bit, revealing her lower stomach and a little bit of her right hip. Her tan skin was beautiful, but it wasn't what caught my eye.

She had three tattoos, two tiny ones on each oh her hip bones, and another one right below her belly button. I was shocked to say the least, I honestly didn't see Olivia as someone to have a tattoo. The one on her left hip was a small pair of angel wings in black ink, a very simple tattoo. The one on her other hip was, to my surprise, two cherries. These were in color, the red of the fruit being a pretty red and a green stem.

The one that interested me the most, was the fish tattoo right below her belly button. There were two tiny fish, one was pink and one was blue. I don't know why these were so interesting to me, but they were so simple. Just two tiny fish swimming together. I do notice though that the blue fish is a tiny bit bigger than the pink one, making me question the meaning of the tattoos. I continue to stare at them in awe.

Fuck— call me a creep. I don't care, I can't take my eyes off of her. She looked beautiful right now, and for once in her god damn life she's not harassing me with questions. Even though, a part of me enjoys getting annoyed by her. Since the beginning she's always asked so many questions and talked so much, and it used to annoy the fuck out of me, but now I honestly enjoy it— but don't ever tell her that, it'll get to her head and then she'll make fun of me for it forever.

I slowly start to pull myself up, propping myself up on my elbows and beginning to pull out of her grip, but am stopped when I feel her fingers run through my hair. I glance up at her to see her eyebrows furrowed a little, and her lips now closed. She was very subtly running her fingers through my hair, her nails massaging my scalp.

I literally freeze in my place when I feel it. I never let girls do that kind of shit. Any time I sleep with someone they always try and do that, and I always end up kicking them out or telling them to fuck off. But with Olivia— it felt... nice?