17.

Olivia Thomson

The hotel was beautiful. I mean, it's actually stunning.

After hours of driving and arguing about what music to listen to, we finally arrived in Cleveland. We were staying at the Hilton Cleveland Downtown hotel, one of the nicest in state.

It looked huge compared to the ones beside it, but back in New York this would be one of the smallest buildings. But, it's still gorgeous. It was probably 10:30 at night, so all the city lights were lighting up the streets.

Harry and I stand at the front doors, staring up at the building in awe. Things have been a little bit tense between Harry and I these past couple hours. We went from yelling at each other to singing together and basically holding hands. It has been a long day, and I am mentally and physically exhausted.

"You gonna keep staring or do you wanna see the inside?" Harry's deep accent interrupts my thoughts. I turn my head to look at Harry. He was facing me with his one bag in his hand a cigarette pack in his other hand, the usual.

"Let's go inside." I say, smiling a little.

Harry begins walking forward at a fast pace, meeting the doors. He opens one for me and steps to the side, gesturing for me to come in. I walk in with him following behind me, amazed by the interior.

It was definitely much more modern looking than the last one. There walls were made of windows, showing off a beautiful view of the city. The floors were shiny and polished, they looked like marble. There were small little bars and restaurant looking areas in the lobby, all being crowded by either young, rich,  drunk people or old business men and women.

I follow Harry to the front desk as I continue to observe and take in all of my surroundings.

"Styles and Thomson." Harry says as he leans up against the front desk on his side.

I hate to admitting it, but god did he look good. He was wearing a white shirt, that perfectly outlined his tones figure. His black jeans showed off his long legs. His sunglasses were resting on top of his head, pulling his hair back. He had his usual charming cologne, filling my senses with the scent of tobacco and vanilla.

"Right here. You two are on the top floor, nicest floor in the building. Rooms 503 and 502." The lady at the front desk smiles, handing Harry two white key cards.

Neighbors, great.

"Thank you princess." Harry winks, making me mentally gag and roll my eyes. He turns back around to face me, with a smug smirk on his face. God I could just slap that facial expression right off his attractive face if I wanted to.

"Follow me." He says, walking past me and towards the elevator.

"Have you stayed in this hotel before?" I ask, picking up my pace so I can keep up with him. He always walks so fast.

"Three times." He answers with a short response, still making his way towards the elevator doors.

Once we reach them he presses the up button and patiently folds his arms behind his back. I do the same, standing right beside him.

The doors slide open and once again we both simultaneously step into the small space. There were two other people in the elevator. A girl who probably looked 25 and a guy who looked about 27. They were both soaking wet and wearing little clothing, the guy in swim shorts and a shirt and the girl in just a white coverup dress. They must've gone to the indoor pool. Their hands were intertwined together, and they were smiling like fools.

"I just got engaged." the girl whispers to me, removing her hand from her fiancées grip and holding it up to show me a breathtaking diamond ring. The diamond was carved into a heart, with little tiny diamonds outlining it.