57 (part 1)

this is part 1 of the double update, part 2 will be up shortly:)
song: happiness is a butterfly by lana del rey (once again changing a few words fit the storyline better.)
play when you see the **

"Can you stop fucking yelling so much?" Harry snaps at Niall, making him slowly turn his head to Harrys direction with a growing smirk on his face. I watched from across the room as the two boys bickered like siblings, quietly working in my journal on the song I was writing.

"Why? You hung over or something?" Niall teases Harry, making him roll his eyes through his tented Ray Bans that blocked the light from them. Niall laughed at Harrys reaction, cackling as Harry just sat there shaking his head, clearly annoyed.

I keep my focus on my writing as I listen to them continue to argue, clearly not phased by the fact that I was trying to work on something over here.

This week it was supposed to just be Harry and me in the studio, but after last night I had to call Niall to come and join us. Things would've been way too awkward with the way we left thins, and I don't think I would've been able to handle it. Niall adds a good bit of humor to ease the tension, and I like to think he was doing that on purpose. I explained to him what happened last night and ever since he's been joking and teasing Harry about the drunk call while I just pretend I can't hear them from across the room.

Harry and I haven't really spoke except for a 'hello' when I walked in. After our small argument in the car I silently dropped him off at his house, waiting to make sure he got inside safe before leaving towards my house, not being able to deal with him anymore. I was sick of his games, and last night was the last straw.

It showed how irresponsible and immature he is, and it drove me absolutely crazy. He didn't even realize how insensitive he was being last night, and he acted as if I was the bad guy.

So, yes. I'm avoiding talking to him. And when I avoid talking about my emotions and feelings, I write songs about them. So here I am again writing the hundredth fucking song about this one man who I cant seem to get over. It's embarrassing, but how could anyone get over him? He's like James Dean, there's no getting over a man who looks like that.

I scratch words off and write new ones in my journal, trying my best to put my emotions down into words on this piece of paper. I've been trying my best for the past hour to block out Harry and Niall, but it's hard when they won't stop cursing and yelling, and half the time the yelling is because Niall won't stop yelling.

"Will you two stop please?" I finally speak up, lifting my head up and looking at the two boys from across the room. They both pause mid-argument and shoot their heads at me, eyes wide like they just saw a ghost. I avoid eye contact with Harry though, looking almost everywhere but at him.

"What are you doing?" Niall asks, clearly oblivious to the fact that I've actually been working for the past hour while he's been goofing off.

"I'm trying to write a song." I say, clicking my pen and lookin down again at the scribbles on my paper.

"What kind of song? Hmmm." Niall says as he stands up and walks over to me, suddenly reaching over and grabbing the notebook from
my hands, lifting it up and reading it. "Happiness is a butter—-"

"Niall, give it back!" I say as I quickly stand up, shouting as I try and reach up for the journal that he took from me. God, how old is he? 10?