18.

song for this chapter is we fell in love in october by girl in red. i highly recommend listening to it ;)
-
Swimming in a closed pool on top of a hotel roof with Harry Styles is something I would not have imagined myself doing in a million years.

But— here I am, standing at the edge of a moonlit pool with him.

He brought me to the roof, at first I was confused because he said we were going swimming, but then I realized the pool was on the roof. The roof was lit by the city lights and the moon, making the water look dreamy.

We were both standing at the edge of the pool, looking down in it, not sure who's going to jump first.

"I am not wearing a swimsuit." I say, turning my head to look at him. I guess I could swim in my shirt and shorts, but I would probably look stupid.

"Neither am I." He smiles before bringing his shirt over his head, showing off his tanned, toned body.

God, that body. Kill me now.

"Well— what am I supposed to wear?" I ask while he throws his shirt on one of the sun chairs. He turns his head back to me and smiles, furrowing his brows a little.

"You're wearing a bra and underwear aren't you?" He states in confusion, making me sound stupid.

"Well— yeah." I shrug, looking to the side.

"Just wear that." He says before walking over to me so that he's right beside me.

"I don't know—" I say quietly.

It's not that I feel like Harry's going to be a perv or something, I am just— very self conscious. I have been since I was a little kid. Its fucking ridiculous being a woman in this world, because nothing you do is perfect. People will always try and critique something about your body, if you're bigger than other girls then you're not attractive. But, if you are the 'ideal' beauty type then everyone hates and is annoyed with you. It's all impossible.

"Hey—" Harry says while bringing his hand up to my chin and tilting my head up to look at him, "You don't have to cover up around me."

"Ok." I say hesitantly, before grabbing the hem of my shirt and slowly bringing it over my head so my whole stomach and chest was exposed.

Harry's eyes immediately widen for a split second before going back to their normal state, and he turns around to face the pool again.

I slide my shorts down my legs and step out of the holes, so now I was just in my bra and underwear. I definitely felt out of my comfort zone right now—

But screw comfort zones.

"Ok. I am ready." I state, looking back down at the pool and then back up at Harry.

He was being very respectful with this situation, I am sure he knows I am feeling anxious with being showing so much skin. But, he's being very polite, he hasn't said any sexual remarks or scanned my body up and down like so many guys do. I can rarely go to the beach or a public pool because the next there will always be pictures of me in a bikini all over the internet. People will always find something to complain about, whether your legs looks to big or you look to skinny. It's ridiculous.

"You wanna jump in first?" He asks with a small smirk rising up on his face.

Before he even gets to answer, I dive into the pool. As soon as I hit the water my whole body woke up. The water was freezing cold, but the excitement in my ruled over the temperature.

I hit the bottom of the pool and then push myself up, causing me to quickly reach the top. As soon as I break the surface, my hair falls back against my back and I wipe the water from my eyes. I look up at Harry with a big smile, and nod my head towards the pool, gesturing for him to jump in. He was just staring down at me, his eyes an unreadable expression. He looked deep in thought, almost confused.