Do your best Engine boy!

Previously: "No. I'm not. But it will be for my personal amusement. Well, see you tomorrow. Good night Kayama."

"TODOROKIIII! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

|Next day|

Y/n's POV

'Damn you Candy cane! Damn you! You're not gonna get one up on me, you son of a bitch!'

Walking to UA still sucked. But in the end, I still made it to school. I was walking to the entrance gate when I saw a crowd of reporters blocking the way. Desperate to get inside I pushed my way through. When I finally busted through I came face to face with Broccoli boy.

He looked like he was about to cry. He launched himself at me and hugged me.

"Ah! Kayama! I'm so happy you're here!"

Then a female reporter came up to us and began to ask questions.

"Can you tell us what it's like to so work closely with All Might?!"

Broccoli boy began to panic and speak.

"I-I-I'm sorry-"

But I cut him off and gave him a look that screamed "Let me handle this."

"Excuse me miss but my classmate and I need to get to class. So, if you'll be as kind as to let us do so. It would be greatly appreciated."

"Are you two of All Might's students? Tell us what's the symbol of peace like in person?!"

She wouldn't back down. It started to make me agitated.

"Look, lady! If you don't want to end up as lunch meat. I highly recommend that you back the fuck up before I-"

Broccoli boy stepped in before I could rip the lady's throat out.

"Ok! That's enough. Come on Kayama it's not worth it. Let's just get to class yeah?"

"Tch! Fine. I want to at least try to have a good day today."

With that, we left the scene as quickly as possible. And to avoid me from getting into trouble.

'The news that my uncle had been hired as a faculty member at UA took the entire nation by surprise. Naturally, the media swarmed the school in search of a story. Everyone wanted to get their hands on my uncle. Yeah... Everyone.'

|Time skip|

Y/n's POV

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo, you're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss okay?"

'Yeah! You tell'em uncle Shota!'

"Yeah. Whatever."

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder! And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency. Huh?"

'So that's his name. Midoriya. Okay! I'm vibing!'

"Right!"

"Lastly, Little grommet. You managed to get your team to work together, utilize your quirks to have an advantage against the other team, formulate a plan on the spot, and all without jeopardizing your teammates. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. Uncle that was helpful. Really."

'Shota. You ass. You're single-handedly destroying my social life. Or lack thereof.'