Victory or defeat?

Previously: (Y/n) and Shoto have started to pave their way towards a romantic relationship. Although, it will be hard for both of them given their dark pasts. Now, Midoriya is fighting Shinso, (Y/n)'s childhood, friend. And her relationship with All Might has her questioning his love for her. Can All Might's father-daughter like bond with (Y/n) be saved? Or Will it come crashing down? 

Y/n's POV

Midoriya's calm expression turned into anger. He began stomping toward Fuzzbutt, I guess that Fuzzbutt said something to trigger him. Suddenly, Midoriya stopped in his tracks, like clockwork he had unintentionally responded to Fuzzbutt. Even though Ojiro warned him not to. 

Uncle Hizashi gave his ever so colorful commentary, "It's a turn of events, the fight has just begun and Izuku Midoriya is completely frozen. He's not moving a muscle and what's with that look on his face? Could this be a quirk at work? Hitoshi Shinso seems to have Izuku Midoriya completely stunned!"

I muttered, "He was warned, yet he still fell into Fuzzbutt's trap, whatever Fuzzbutt said caused him to act on emotion rather than logic. Acting on impulse could get him killed someday." My uncle continued, "He didn't stand out in the first rounds at all. But, it's possible Shinso's crazy powerful. Who could have imagined this turn of events?! That's the festival for ya! HAHA!"

Then Shota gave some commentary of his own, "This is a perfect example of why the entrance exam isn't rational."

"Eh? Why is that?"

"Since we're on to the individual matches, I had some information compiled about our final competitors. Shinso failed the practical exam to get into the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably figured that would happen. His quirk is incredibly strong but that entrance test constated of fighting faux villains; robots. It gave a huge advantage to those who had physical superpowers they could show off. Despite, his abilities, Shinso never stood a chance of passing." Uncle Shota stated.

Midoriya started to turn around and walk out of bounds. Yep, he was definitely under Fuzzbut's control. He had it coming though, homeboy should have stayed quiet, then he might've stood a chance. But, he should have enough brain cells to not put himself out of commission. 

Hizashi's voice came through the PA system, "Eh? What?! Midoriya's obeying him!" Iida and Uraraka were worrying about Midoriya. I spoke up, "He did it to himself. The little bastard should've seen it coming. He was warned by Ojiro, who experienced Fuzzbutt's quirk personally."

This triggered Iida because he began to lecture me, "Kayama! You're supposed to be supporting Midoriya! And please refrain from cursing, it's not ladylike, and it's high-" I cut him off, "Again, I don't give a shit. You're not my parent, I don't have to listen to you. I can do and say whatever I want to. You hold no power over me or my actions."

"Why are you being so rude towards me? Didn't Midnight teach you any manners? And why are you so hostile toward the rest of us boys?" Iida asked me I responded coldly, "You don't want to know. Now, drop it or I'll give you a Columbian Neck-tie." 

"What is that?"

"It's where I slit your throat and pull your tongue through the open wound. And I'm not afraid to follow through with it either." I said with a dark expression on my face that told him I was completely serious. He shut up and sat back in his seat.

Kaminari was the first to speak, "You're one scary chick, you know that right?" I answered bluntly, "Of course, I've been voted 'scariest girl in Japan' 12 years in a row. I've made war criminals piss themselves."

I heard him whisper to Bakugo, "This girl is a psycho," 'Good going (Y/n), now people are gonna think you belong back in a psych ward.' I could hear him clear as day, but I chose to ignore it. It was only going to cause me the blow up in his face and get angry.