Roaring sports festival! And embarrassment?

Previously: (Y/n) nearly got raped by two pedophilic customers at the cafe. Then, Todoroki busted his way in and saved just before they could. Will (Y/n) push past the trauma? Or will she be forever scared of men?  And how will she fare in the sports festival? 

Y/n's POV

'This is a superhuman society, with 80% of us possessing some uncanny ability. Cities swirled with chaos and confusion following the appearance of these powers. And a new profession emerged. We call those who fight for justice and help others in need; heroes.'

|Next day|

I sat at my desk quietly, drawing in my sketchbook. When I heard Uraraka speak. So, stopped drawing, packed up my shit, and listened in on what she was saying and who she was talking to.

"Um...why the heck are you all here?!" 

Apparently, she was addressing a horde of students that were crowding the doorway. I guess they wanted to see the class that experienced a villain attack first hand. Sorry, my dudes, I don't take too kindly to be viewed as an animal at the zoo. Even if I still have my cat ears and tail!

Iida stepped in and did his class rep duties. "Do you students have some sort of business with our class?"

Then, Mineta, the class pervert butted in, "Why are you blocking the doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!"

Bakugo walked toward them with a serious face, "They're scouting out the competition, idiots. At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now, move it extras."

"You can't walk around calling 'extras' just because you don't know how they are!" Iida lectured him while chopping the air. I let out a small laugh at his remark. Because it was funny to me, I mean I laugh at most things in general so it's not much of a surprise. That's when I heard a voice I haven't heard for ten years.

"So, this is class 1A? I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" Bakugo's face turned dark. But, the mysterious voice continued. "And I heard that an old friend of mine, who I've been searching for, got attacked at her job last night."

'IT'S HITOSHI SHINSO! MY BEST FRIEND FROM KINDERGARTEN! NO FUCKING WAY! HE GOT INTO UA?! BEST SURPRISE EVER!' I got out of my seat to greet my old friend. I was behind Bakugo, so Hitoshi couldn't see me. Then he appeared, as if by magic.

"How sad to come here and find egomaniacs. I wanted to be in the hero course. But, like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. Such as life. I didn't cut it the first time around. But, I have another chance, if any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Scouting the competition maybe some of my peers are. But, I'm here to find my friend and let you know that if you don't bring your very best. I'll steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war." My purple-haired friend said to my ash blonde- I mean asshole classmate.

I wiggled my way past Bakugo. "HEY! WHAT THE FU-?!" When I was standing in front of him, I yelled in excitement to finally be seeing my best friend after ten long years. "FUZZBUTT!" running, I jumped on him which caught him off guard. 

"Woah! What the- No way! BUTTERBALL IS THAT YOU?!" 

"Damn straight! Fuzzbutt! I can't believe you're here...at UA. It's been 10 years and not once did you bother to keep in touch. You jackass!"

"Sorry, 'bout that Butterball. I can't believe you're in the hero course."

Bakugo decided to ruin our long-awaited reunion. "Why the fuck are you hugging this extra?!" I mentally facepalmed, of course, I was going to have to explain the situation to my classmates. So, I bucked up.