Finding a strategy!

Previously: It's time for the cavalry battle! (Y/n) as come in second place. But, her uncle doesn't seem to notice or care about her accomplishment. This causes (Y/n) to lose confidence in herself and any hope of winning. Who is she going to partner up with for the cavalry battle? Can she bounce back from the lack of support coming from her uncle?

Y/n's POV 

Midoriya doomed himself by coming in 1st place, his point value is 10 million. Now, every student is going to be gunning for him. He must be shaking in his boots. Then again he did it to himself. And the look on his face was causing me to shakily hold in my giggles. I'm kinda glad I don't have a target on my back.  

Mom spoke up again. Mainly to address us first-years and explain how it's gonna go down. "First-years, these are the rules that you'll abide by. The game itself will last 15 minutes, individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to you're headband. Swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. The more you steal the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing, even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time's up!" 

'So, it really is going to be survival of the fittest? This is gonna be tough, I can't go full beast mode. I could just change my blood. It'll be easier if I choose a relatively fast animal. And just evade most of the other competitors. It's crazy, so crazy it might actually work.

"This is going to be rough, you may use your quirks as much as you like. But, there are still rules, make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified! Now, you've got 15 minutes to build your team. I recommend you get started!" Mom finished saying. Sometimes, I'm embarrassed to call her my mother. But she did save me from the brink of death when I was a baby.  

'Now, the question is who can I team up with? I'm kinda a lone wolf when it comes to most things. So, how am I going to make this work?' I felt a tap on my shoulder, which brought me out of my thoughts. I look to see who it is that tapped my shoulder. And there he stood, fucking Shoto Todoroki. 

*Sigh* "Let me guess, you want me on your team?" I crossly asked my pokèball-haired semi-stalker. "I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't want you on my team." The pokèball answered curtly.

*Sigh* "Sure, fine whatever. I'll join your team, but I'm gonna have to be the horse. Since I'll probably be the shortest on the team. I'm small enough to dodge any oncoming attacks and with my heightened senses I can detect any threats." I said to my semi-stalker. 

We formed the rest of our team which were Iida and Momo. They agreed that I was going to be the horse since I was so fucking small. Which meant that it was easier for them to carry me. I told them I planned to start with evasive maneuvers to buy me some time. Then whatever team was closest, we take them by surprise. Todoroki on the left, Iida in the front, Momo on the right, and me on top. 

 'Everyone is my enemy. Time to show the world what I'm made of! And nothing or no one will stop me!' I thought to myself while tying my headband tighter. "Let's get this party started." The time to form our teams was up. My mom was stretching when she began to speak, "Oh, goodie. Time to get this party started!"  

Momo commented, "Kayama, you spoke like your mother just now." I responded to her very true statement. "Oh, shit. I did? Sorry, it happens without warning. 'Ya know? Ignore it, it was just a slip of the tongue."

"Kayama! That is not how a lady should speak!" Iida lectured. Honestly, I didn't give two shits of what he had to say about how I speak. And I let him know that "Yeah, well I don't give a fuck you Sonic wannabe. You can't tell me what I can or can't do with my life, only my family has that right. Now, shut up we're about to start, like you said in the changing room get your game faces on."