The boy born with everything

Previously: (Y/n) has finally revealed her darkest secret to her two classmates. She doesn't want their pity for her disabilities. Now that she told them her problems, it's time for Todoroki to reveal his past. How will they react? And Why is (Y/n) calling Todoroki by his name? Could it be she's starting to grow feelings for the young hero in training?

Y/n's POV

Shoto began to speak, "We were overwhelmed, and it made us break the promises we made to ourselves a long time ago." 

"Wait. How do you know about the promise I made to myself, about losing control over my emotions and using any part of my red dragon form?" I asked him in mild shock.

"You tend to mumble to yourself (Y/n)." He answered. 

"Well, aren't you quite the stalker? And let me guess, you made a promise to yourself too. It has to do with why you never use your left side. Anway continues," I said warily. 

"Iida and Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Uraraka. None of them felt it, in that moment me and (Y/n) were the only ones who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something, experiencing All Might's quirk."

"Oh, yeah, okay. Is that all?" Midoriya said nervously.

"I'm saying the power coming from you felt the same as All Mights. Midoriya, tell me, are you really All Might's secret love child or something?" Shoto said with a completely serious face. This caused me to burst out laughing. 

"HAHAHAHAHA! Shoto, you've gotta be kidding me right? Do you really think that this guy is my uncle Toshi's kid?! HAHAHAHAHA! My uncle has never been married and has never had kids. The only kid he's 'had' is me. If broccoli boy were my uncle's kid, that would make him my cousin, and we would've grown up together. My uncle can barely keep a pet fish alive for a month and you expect him to raise a child by himself. That's got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard come out of someone's mouth!" I said while laughing hysterically. 

Shoto turned to me and said, "(Y/n), I'm being serious." He said flatly. I was still laughing because he legit thinks this is the case. 

"A little-known fact about my uncle is his name. If you want to know why your theory is completely bonkers, is because my uncle's real name is Toshinori Yagi. And if broccoli boy was my uncle's kid, his last name would be Yagi, not Midoriya. Ah, man this is comedy gold!" I said with tears in my eyes. 

Shoto continued, "Well, are you?" Midoriya became frantic, which made me laugh more. 'Shoto, really thinks broccoli boy is uncle Toshi's kid! Wait...why am I calling him Shoto? Could it be that...NO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! There's no way in hell that I could have fallen in love with him. UGH! FUCK THIS IS SO IRRITATING!'

"No, no way, that's not it at all! But, I guess even if I was I totally say it wasn't so you probably won't believe me no matter what, I bet anyway I promise you've got the wrong idea. And why would you even think that about me?" Midoriya said in a panicked tone. Shoto's suspicion only grew.

"That's not it at all is interesting wording, it suggests there is something between you two that you're not supposed to talk about. My father is the hero Endeavor, you must have heard of him, which means that you're aware that he's the number two hero. So, if you're connected to the number one hero, All Might in some way that would mean I have even more reason to beat you." 

Toshi's POV

"Yo! Long time no see, let's catch up, Endeavor." 

"All Might." 

"I haven't talked to you since that press conference 10 years ago. Been a while, I saw you and figured I'd say hi." I said cheerfully.

"Did you now? Well, then if that's all you wanted to do, we're done. Chatting like we're old friends, what a joke."

Call of The Wild! [Todoroki x reader fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें