In her own quirky way!

Previously: (Y/n) has officially joined the race! Thanks to (Y/n)'s little stunt she's in the lead. Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya are hot on her heels. Will she make it to the finish line? Or is everything gonna go downhill? ___________

Y/n's POV

"What a showing! (Y/n) Kayama and Shoto Todoroki from class 1a have taken under the lead!" I heard uncle Hizashi announce to the crowd. Then came the sound I dreaded the most, explosions. 'OH CRAP! THAT DAMN HEDGEHOG IS SO GOING TO KILL ME!'

Bakugo's POV

'No way am I letting Todoroki and Kayama beat me.'

Y/n's POV

"Class 1a's Bakugo is blasting over the obstacles! No way! Cleverrr! But, Kayama beat him to it!" I would have laughed, but I'm too busy flying away from certain death. I look to my right side and saw Todoroki. He does not happy at all. "(Y/n), did you really think that you would get away with that little stunt of yours?"

"Yes, because you were busy preparing for this stupid race. I was able to slip into your pocket easily. With you being completely unaware, I've always been able to slip in between the cracks. It's what I do best since most people treat me like Hagakure, you know invisible. But, I'm used to it, so I don't need your fucking pity." My wings were starting to hurt so I transform into a pegasus so I can run for a bit. Only until we reach the canyon and landmine portion then I'll transform into fast and end get this over with. 

[What you look like]

My wings were tucked in so I can run easier

My wings were tucked in so I can run easier. And not smack anyone either. I heard uncle Hizashi begin to speak and I knew we were getting closer to the next obstacle; the canyon. 'All I have to do is fly over and land on the other side. Since only I know where the land mines are, I can easily dodge the fake explosives.' "For those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy, let's how you feel about the second one?!" We finally arrive at the second obstacle. 

"If they want to pass they want to get past this test, they'll have to get creative! It's the fall!!!" Uncle Hizashi said dramatically. Without, even hesitating I spread my wings and jumped into the sky. I galloped through the air. Hearing a plethora of 'oooh' and 'ahhhh', I smirk to myself. To add to the I let out a loud whinny of excitement. My classmates were impressed by my choice. 

"In the world of heroes, it can be hard to get popular without a flashy quirk. Right Eraserhead?" My blonde uncle teasingly said to my sleep-deprived uncle. Who retorted, "I don't know what you're talking about. Idiot."

"Looks like Kayama's still in the lead! But, Todoroki's quickly gaining on her!"

Todoroki's POV 

'(Y/n) is still ahead of me. And it looks like he's finally getting fired up. It took him long enough.' I could hear Bakugo yelling at (Y/n) and I.