Entrance exams- part 1

Y/n's POV

"(Y/n)! We're going to be late if you don't hurry up!" Mom yelled. I yelled back, "Okay okay, I'm coming!" I rushed through my morning routine. After getting ready I finally made my way to the living room where my beloved mother was waiting. "Okay, I'm ready! Let's go!"

"Good! Now transform into something fast."

"MOM! You know that I can't use my quirk out in public!"

"Honey, all I have to do is show them my hero license and we get off scot-free!"

"Ugh! Fine! But you owe me ramen after the exam!"

"Yay!"

I decided to transform into a dragon. I turn back to mom and ask, "Are you ready Mom?"

"Yep! Off to the entrance exam!"

"Okay then hop on you old hag."

"I'M NOT THAT OLD!"

I sigh and think to myself, 'Says the 30 something-year-old single mom of a 15-year-old girl.'

I spread my wings and began to flap.

<Flap><flap> "Ready...1...2...3! And lift off! Yahooooo!"

"(Y/n) Kayama! You're gonna be in big trouble if you don't slo-" I smirked, "Oh you wanna go faster? Oh well okay then as you wish!" I deliberately sped up. I knew mom wanted me to go slower. About three minutes in the sky I slow down because I was about to crash into someone. It was...pro hero Hawks! I called out to him. "Cousin Keigo!? It's me (Y/n)!"

"Hey! How've ya been little nugget? Woah! You choose a dragon today? Let me guess you're on your way to the UA entrance exam. I thought your mom recommend you?"

"I've been good. I thought it'd easier for mom, but I guess I was wrong. And hell yeah! I'm gonna be in first place! Whelp see ya around! I gotta get mom on the ground because she just passed out."

"Good luck little nugget! I'm rooting for you! And remember air traffic safety!"

"Will do cousin Keigo!"

I close my wings and do a swan dive towards the ground. Just before I could crash I whipped out my wings and flap gently to slow down and land. <Thud> 'Crap I forgot mom is gonna be pissed that I didn't listen!'

Thinking of something quick I decided to transform into a lioness and take mom to Granny Chiyo. I began running to Granny Chiyo's office. "Crap! I'm so dead when mom wakes up! But right now I gotta get mom to Granny Chiyo!"

I ran through the sea of examinees screaming, "Excuse me. Excuse me. Coming through! Granny Chiyo...Granny Chiyo...Granny Chi- Ah! Granny Chiyo I found you! Mind taking mom to your office...I kinda caused her to pass out on our way here. Okay! Thank you. Bye." I gently shook mom off my back and ran towards the auditorium. 'I hope I make it in time! I can't miss Uncle Hizashi explain the exam!'

As I was running I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and immediately crashed into a boy with very unusual facial features. Me being in a huge rush I ignored him and just kept running. I finally got to the auditorium and made my way to the nearest empty seat which...just...so happened to be next to the boy I tackled earlier. I was about to seat down when someone screamed. "Holy shit! There's a lion!" I look down at myself and say, "Great...just fucking great. First I make mom pass out on the way here, and have to take her to Granny Chiyo...and now some rando is starting to piss me off."

For the sake of convenience, I decided to transform into a lion cub and get some shut-eye. I turn to the boy next to me. "Hey! Candy cane wake me up when Uncle Hizashi is on the stage. Thanks." Then he replied to me, "Excuse me but do you happen to be the one that ran into me earlier?"

"Yeah. I am...what? You lookin' to start something?" I growled bearing my sharp teeth.

"I would like to introduce myself. My name is Shoto Todoroki. Might I ask for your name?"

"(Y/n) Kayama. Sooo...you're the son of 'Lord Shittymcflamecock'? Look if you're trying to be friends with me or trying to get me to go on a date with you, you can forget it. I ain't here to make friends or find romance. I'm here to become a hero and find my- never mind. Just...don't talk to me, look at me, or breathe in my general direction. Because if you do I will fucking claw out your eyes, slit your throat, gut you like a fish, rip out your insides then hang you up by the neck in a tree using your very own disemboweled guts as rope. Do you understand?"

He quickly nodded his head.

"Good"

Todoroki's POV

'Finally made it. Stupid old man, I don't need to be recommended.'
I take an empty seat next to some guy with weird purple balls attached to his head. Sighing I sat down. 'This is going to be intrest-' my thoughts were interrupted by someone screaming.

"Holy shit! There's a lion!" I turn to my left to indeed find a lioness walking to the seat next to me. Then it starts to speak. "Great...just fucking great. First I make mom pass out on the way here, and have to take her to Granny Chiyo...and now some rando is starting to piss me off."

Right before my eyes, it transformed into a lion cub. 'Probably for the sake of convince?' The lion cub turned to me and spoke "Hey! Candy cane wake me up when Uncle Hizashi is on the stage. Thanks."

'Candy cane? Is it because of my hair?' I wanted to be polite so I shrug off the cub's rather rude comment. For some reason, the lion cub looked familiar. Then it clicked, 'It's the same lioness that ran me over at the school entrance gate!'

I go ahead with trying to make some small talk so I asked, "Excuse me but do you happen to be the one that ran into me earlier?" By the looks of it, the cub was clearly female. She responded with a low growl and bared her teeth at me. Nonetheless, I proceed with caution. "I would like to introduce myself. My name is Shoto Todoroki. Might I ask for your name?"

"(Y/n) Kayama. Sooo...you're the son of 'Lord Shitface'? Look, if you're trying to be friends with me or trying to get me to go on a date with you, you can forget it. I ain't here to make friends or find romance. I'm here to become a hero and find my- never mind. Just...don't talk to me, look at me, or breathe in my general direction. Because if you do I will fucking claw out your eyes, slit your throat, gut you like a fish, rip out your insides then hang you up by the neck in a tree using your very own disemboweled guts as rope. Do you understand?"

'Lord  Shitface? Wait...Does she mean my old man? That's not the reaction I was expecting! Usually, when people find out that my old man is Endeavor, they immediately want to be my friend. But...but this girl is different! She doesn't want to be my friend! In fact, she just threatened to kill me if I even associate with her! Plus I think she's a little bit too violent.'

All I could do was nod my head.

"Good."

TBC...