Battle on, Challengers!

Previously: Todoroki stole (Y/n)'s first kiss! Now, she doesn't know how she feels about the young hero. But, now that his first match of the finals is over, it's time for (Y/n) to step into the ring and showcase her skills. She's getting hyped for the fight with her opponent. Will she win or lose? And can she learn to control her emotions in the heat of battle?

Y/n's POV

It was now my turn to fight. I was going against Vinehead. My strategy for winning the match was simple, transform into a fire elemental and strike her hair with a fireball, causing it to burn. And while she's distracted block her chi and immobilize her. If that doesn't work, use hit and run tactics.  

"Welcome back to the finals everyone, sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared though, so it's time to welcome new competitors. Even beautiful flowers have thorns, it's the assassin from class 1b, Ibara Shiozaki! From the hero course. Versus, the girl with a wild personality, another hero in the making and personal fan favorite; (Y/n) Kayama!" Hizashi announced to the crowd, who exploded with cheers of excitement.

 My crazy uncle continued, "Keep those eyes peeled! I wanna see a super flashy battle this time!" He was interrupted by Vinehead, "Excuse me. Please pardon the interruption, I'm not sure why you called me an assassin. I've come to the festival in search of victory, not to take my opponent's life. That wouldn't be aligned with the values of a hero at all sir." 

'This bitch thinks I'm weak! Oh hell, Nah!

Hizashi agreed with her statement. And she continued, "Gentleman, I didn't enter UA for wicked or selfish reasons. But to deliver salvation to others. It is my humble quest to spread true good across this world," 

"Listen I said I was sorry! It was my bad okay," My uncle cried. I was getting impatient; as a Christian, there's an appropriate time to talk about God, the beginning of a fight is not one of them. Sure, maybe to ask for protection and strength. Vinehead bowed and thanked him, "I thank you for your kind understanding."

'If she thinks I'm weak, I'll prove to her that I'm a force to be reckoned with, she'll definitely need to pray to God for mercy after I'm through with her. Never underestimate the little guy.' "So, anyway, begin!" Hizashi screamed, I got into a basic Karate stance, I looked at her with utter annoyance. 

I wanted to toy with her a bit, by shit-talking, which has always been a blessing of mine. "You think you outdo me huh? Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm gonna be the one to win this match." She responded, "You are lacking in God's love." 

This angered me, "Shut up, I have more faith in God than I do myself. I read the bible and pray every day. I've been baptized, I know every story, I celebrate Passover, and I go to church. What have you done?" She didn't answer, "That's what I thought, now enough chit-chat. Let's get this party started. But, it'll be over shortly." I said while transforming into a fire elemental.

[How you look]