3...2...1 fight!

Previously: "And if things go too far, I'll step in."

"Understood!"

|Monitoring room|

Y/n's POV

'I'm so tired. I'm gonna take a power nap.' Leaning against the wall that was close to the door. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. But my peaceful nap was rudely interrupted by the screaming of my classmates. To say the least, I was pissed. I decided to voice my discomfort.

"Hey! All of you shut up! Panicking about broccoli boy ain't gonna get you nowhere. The kid'll be fine, his team is gonna win. But they'll be dragging themselves to Granny Chiyo."

Ponytail asked me the dumbest question ever. "Kayama? How do you know that they will win? And who's 'Granny Chiyo?'"

"1) I know because the angry pomeranian clearly has revenge on his agenda. For what? And as to why? That is beyond me or my understanding. So he's not thinking about the lesson. 2) As for your question about Granny Chiyo...I was referring to Recovery Girl. I sometimes call her Gran gran." Everyone gasped.

"WHAT!?"

A boy with red spiky hair spoke first.

"Wait is that why you call Mr. Aizawa and All Might your uncles? So, then who's your mo-"

Before he could finish my uncle shouted "HERO TEAM! WINS!"

|Five minutes later|

After broccoli boy was taken to Granny Chiyo. Hedgehog came into the room. Me being the smartass that I am I decided to be funny in the most asshole-ish way possible.

"Ahhh. The hedgehog has finally come to join the party. Color me fucking impressed." Immediately after my little remark he grabbed me by the shoulder and slammed me against the wall. I acted like it didn't faze me. But I'm not gonna lie and say it didn't hurt like a bitch. 'That's gonna leave a mark. Great! Now I'll have to see Gran gran after my battle. Not to mention I have to work a double shift at the café today. Thanks a lot, Suzuna.' Then he began to yell.

"YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!? AND MY NAME ISN'T HEDGEHOG! IT'S KATSUKI BAKUGO!"

"No, I think you're a fucking joke. If that were a real-life scenario you and your partner would have died. A hero should always protect those who are important to them. As well as civilians. Out in the real world, you would have cost the lives of 100+ civilians with that little stunt you pulled. You're the opposite of a hero. YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE BOY WHO'S PLAYING AT BEING A HERO!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE!"

The moment those words left his mouth a dark shadow cast over me. With all my might I shoved him away and began to poke his chest and yell back.

"YOU'RE RIGHT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO GROW UP WITH A FATHER! BECAUSE MY BIRTH PARENTS ABANDONED ME IN A BASKET IN AN ALLEYWAY IN TOKYO! YOU WANNA KNOW HOW OLD I WAS? I WAS ONLY THREE DAYS OLD! THREE DAYS! I WAS JUST A BABY WHEN THEY LEFT ME TO DIE IN THE STREETS! IF MY MOM HADN'T FOUND ME WHEN SHE DID, I WOULD BE DEAD OR WORSE VILLAINS COULD'VE RAISED ME INSTEAD!"

I continued my little tirade.

"My mom was only 18 when she took me in and raised me by herself! Why do you think she took that mini-hiatus?! She was busy trying to make sure I had a happy childhood! It's brats like you that make me sick! You take what you have for granted! You should be thankful that you even know who your real parents are! Because not everyone is as fortunate as you!

Congratulations Bakugo you've gone and ruined my day! After this, I have to go to work and bust my ass from 1 pm-8 pm just for some spare cash! Because money is a little tight right now!"