Hero training begins!

Previously: "You do know that you're in big trouble right? Young lady?"

'Crap! It's mom! I'm sooooo dead!'

Y/n's POV

|Next day|

'Because of my little "outburst" yesterday. I ended up missing the rest of the assessment. But that's okay 'cause Uncle Shota already tested me when I was little. I just hope that today isn't a bad day. Lord Jesus help me.'

Today, I had to walk my ass all the way to UA. Not fun. Of course, I couldn't use my quirk! Because I disobeyed mom, she ended up bumping my quirk restriction to two months. I can only use my quirk in class.

I guess I could see where she was coming from. I purposefully did something I was told not to do. I broke the rules now I have to deal with the consequences for my actions.

Without realizing it I was already at the gates of UA. I saw three people in front of me they looked to be talking about something. I had my earbuds in and my music on. I didn't want to talk to anybody about yesterday. I just knew people were gonna gossip and ask questions. So, I'd rather shut them out by listening to music.

'At UA there are normal core classes like English. They meet in the mornings.'

"Now which of these four sentences contains a mistake?"

Everyone's POV

'So boring!'

Bakugo's POV

'This really sucks.'

Y/n POV

Uncle Hizashi began to panic. Because everyone except me and a select few looked like zombies waiting to die again.

"Hey! Everybody look alive! Grammar rules!"

'It's the last one. Uncle, you made me study this in junior high.'

'We eat lunch in the main cafeteria. We can buy pretty tasty stuff on the cheap. But I bring my own food (that I cook myself) from home.'

It was lunchtime now. And I was sitting alone with my eyes closed, silently eating the bento I made last night. Suddenly, I felt another presence sit in front of me. I opened my eyes and look up at the person who dared to sit at my table. When I looked up I saw Candy cane?

'Great! He's the last person I wanna talk to! Why can't people just leave me alone?!'

I glared at him and spoke. Sure, I'm rude and sarcastic. But, I'm not a total shithead. With a growl in my voice asked him what he wanted. "What do you want Candy cane?"

In the most nonchalant tone of voice, he actually responded to my question.

"All of the other tables were full. Then I saw that you were by yourself. So, I came and sat down."

'This guy! I can't even right now! Ugh! God, why hast thou forsaken me!'

"Well too fucking bad I already finished eating. So, now you can sit alone. Goodbye." With that said I left.

|Mini time skip|

'Then in the afternoon...it's finally time...hero basic training!'

We were all sitting in class when we heard a loud voice.

'Oh great! It's Uncle Toshi! I'm fucked...I bet he's gonna call me "munchkin." Well, it's better than "little grommet."'

"I am here...coming through the door like a herooo!"