Cavalry battle finale!

Previously: Oh no, (Y/n)'s dark side has appeared! The cavalry battle draws closer to its finale, the finals are coming upon them. Where they go head to head, in 1v1 battles until the top 3 winners of the sports festival are decided. Who will be the victor and who will take the walk of shame? 

🤣HAHAHA! Sorry, but I just had to make a TDI reference! Anyway, enjoy today's chapter! If you don't know what TDI means then you're probably too young to be reading this. For those of you who do know what it means, leave a comment to let me know! Goodbye!

Y/n's POV

I sensed a team approaching us rapidly. Out of my left peripheral. I saw Shoji running full steam ahead, mounted on his back were; Tsu, Mineta, and Kaminari. 'Crap! They've got the braindead Pikachu! I need to think of a plan fast, or we're screwed! C'mon think (Y/n). THINK, THINK THINK! That's right, Todoroki is our left-wing! He can send an ice attack and freeze them!'  

Tokoyami broke the awkward silence, "I didn't think this confrontation would happen until later in the contest. They seem to have it out for you, Midoriya."

The broccoli-haired teen responded, "The game's only halfway over. We can't stop now."

I leaned forward and prompted Iida to start moving, "Now, Iida forward!" I shouted. "Right!" Iida said as he revved his engines and blasted forward. 

"Yaoyorozu, be ready to protect us!" She replied, "On it!" The last person who needed a task was Todoroki. "And Todoroki, you use your quirk to create any barriers from any attacks." He simply answered, "Yeah." 

"I'll deal with any aerial, sneak, or hand-to-hand assaults!" I said confidently, but on the inside, I was bouting myself the entire time. 'Maybe. Just maybe, that if I win this round. Uncle Toshi will give me some encouragement for the finals; Lord Jesus, I hope and pray we win, amen.'

We were all after Midoriya, it was like an archer and their target. I'm the archer and Midoriya is my target. So, I'm going to knock back my arrow, take aim, fire, and hit my mark. "I hope you made something strong Yaoyorozu!" Came the voice of Kaminari, aka braindead Pikachu. "Indiscriminate shock! 1.3 million volts!"

I quickly covered our team with a shockproof blanket that Yaoyorozu made with her quirk. Along with a lightning rod, to redirect the Kaminari's attack. We remained safe from his attack, everyone else was subjected to torture. Judging on the screams that surrounded us, 'Oooo, that one's gonna leave a mark!'

When it was over, I disposed of the blanket. Everyone was stunned, so I give Todoroki the 'go-ahead.' I didn't have to say anything. Because he froze the ground solid. He shouted, "Sorry, but there was no other way!" I let out a small chuckle, "Pfft."

"Would you look at that?! He stopped all those teams cold in their tracks!" Uncle Hizashi said in shock and amazement. Uncle Shota had awoken from his nap. 

"But, only after Kaminari had immobilized the students using his electricity. In the obstacle course, he was surprised by how people avoided his attack. And by Kayama, who was smart enough to think two steps ahead of the others. She waited until the right time to reveal herself. Then used the fact that she was in Todoroki's pocket to get ahead of him in the race is a feat of its own. Both of their attack game is strategy."  

"Nice commentary!" 

I rolled my eyes, 'They act like a married couple. It's weird, with how true the statement is for them.' Todoroki kept freezing the ground. Which gave me a chance to snatch headbands, one-by-one. I stole one girls' headband and teased her. "Hey, Carrot top~! Thanks for the early Christmas gift! And sorry I don't have one for you!"