All Might is my uncle you ass!

Previously: "Have no fear students, I AM HERE!"

'Yes, finally we're saved!' My uncle looked at the state uncle Shota, auntie 13, and I were in. To say he was pissed would be an understatement.

Y/n's POV

'Uncle Toshi. Finally, you're here thank God.'

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and 13 didn't answer my calls. So, I hurried over, running into young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here."

I could tell uncle Toshi was angry with himself. And wanted to reassure us that everything was gonna be okay. Even though it meant he was gonna get killed. He wants us to know he cares about every single one of us.

"Have no fear students. Because I AM HERE!"

'Now that's what I'm talking about!'

Shigaraki was the first one to speak."After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up.'

In a flash, uncle Toshi knocked out a handful of villains and grabbed me, and uncle Shota."I'm sorry Aizawa and little munchkin. I should have been here." He rushed toward Midoriya's group and picked them up too. 

"Everybody back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time. Munchkin, I want you to find any lost or wandering students and get them to the entrance."

"But what about you uncle. These guys are planning to kill you! I can't jus-"

"Do it or you're grounded!"

"Understood."

Then Shigaraki began to flip his shit. "No-no-no. It wasn't supposed to go this way. He's still fast father, somehow he managed to hit me. Ugh...of course, a government hero relies on violence."

'I could say the same to you buddy! You're attacking children!'

"I wasn't prepared. I couldn't even see him when he moved. But he's not as fast as I thought he would be, not as fast as he used to be. I guess it's true after all, All Might really is getting weaker."

Midoriya and Mineta pick up uncle Shota. Midoriya begins to whine."All Might, you can't that brain villain took one for- I smashed him and didn't break my arm this time but he wasn't fazed at all. He's too strong."

"Young Midoriya, I've got this!" My uncle said doing a weird girly pose. I swear the dude got no chill. 

"See, Midoriya. My uncle can handle himself. Now, take uncle Shota to the entrance. I'll find the others."

With that, he turned and walked away. Carrying my uncle on his back. 'Please take care of him Midoriya.' I ran in the opposite direction. Then I heard my uncle attack.

"CAROLINA SMASH!"

I didn't stick around long enough to see what else happened. I had an objective to complete and I was gonna do it too. I had to find any loose classmates and get them to safety. That and I didn't want to get into any more trouble. 'Ugh...it hurts. But I got to push through the pain. What matters is that I make sure all of us get out alive.' Turning around I saw my uncle was in a trap, courtesy of Kurogiri. I stood frozen, my uncle was about to be taken from me. 'Oh hell no. Not today Satan!

My feet moved on their own. I ran toward my uncle with tears in my eyes. Subconsciously, I transformed into a cheetah. 

[What you look like]