Bakugo vs Uraraka

Previously: (Y/n) has already predicted the outcome of Bakugo and Uraraka's fight. And it's not good. She and Shoto are getting stressed over Endeavor's quirk marriage proposal. Shoto wants (Y/n) to reject the offer, but (Y/n) isn't even fazed. But now isn't the time to discuss such matters, now's the time to watch Bakugo and Uraraka go head-to-head. So, grab your popcorn and get ready, because shit's about to go down!                                      

Y/n's POV

'I pray for you Uraraka.' Only God can help her now. Don't get me wrong, Uraraka is strong, but she lacks discipline and hand-to-hand combat skills. To say the least, this fight is gonna end in blood. Shoto tapped me on the shoulder, which made me pivot my head in his direction. So, I turned to look at him, "Yes, Shoto, you need something?" He responded, "What language were you speaking earlier? And what did you say?" 

I answered, "Spanish. Pendejo means stupid, coward, or motherfucker. Cabrón means dumbass, bastard, asshole, ass, shithead, shitass, or he-goat. I also know French and English well enough to use them to live on my own. You could say that I can speak at least four languages. But I can only read and write in 3 out of 4. I also know how to read and write in draconic and elven runes. Still working on the speaking part. Now, hush, the match is about to start." I turn my eyes back to the fight. 

"Let the 8th match begin!" My uncle shouted through the mic. 'Alright, time to watch the show.' Uraraka ran straight for Bakugo. "You idiot. He's expecting you to charge him." Shoto piped up, "Does she even have a plan?" I reply, "Who knows. But, by the looks of it, I would say no. She plans to touch Bakugo and send him out of the ring. While it works in theory, in practice, it's not even a plan. It's suicide. Bakugo has more combat experience than Uraraka and I have more than Bakugo. What she needs is to train her body not her quirk." Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard, Bakugo had blasted Uraraka in the face. It made me cringe. 'Oooooh, that's gotta hurt.'

Shoto said, "So, what you're saying is that she needs to take some sort of martial art training?" I answered his question, "Yep, self-defense is essential for heroes, if you can't fight hand-to-hand then you might as well be dead. You can't always rely on your quirk to defeat a villain." When the smoke cleared, something came floating toward Bakugo, it was Uraraka's jacket. She emerged from the smoke behind Bakugo. "He's gonna blast her again." And just like that Uraraka was sent flying. "Ha, called it, Bakugo is too fast for her."

Bakugo sent blast after blast. Then it hit me, "Hold up, she's doing this on purpose! She has a plan B after all." Shoto looked at me with a curious expression. And said, "What do you mean by that (Y/n)?" I excitedly answered, "Shoto, she's purposefully making Bakugo target the ground! This means that she's planning to use the debris to her advantage. But, then again it won't work against Bakugo. He's just too good. Meh...but I'm better."

Todoroki's POV

The crowd began to boo Bakugo for the way his match with Uraraka was going. Suddenly, (Y/n) yelled at the hero who started the whole situation. "Hey! You in the cape! Are you a pro?! Because if you're being real right now, you can go the fuck home and hang up your cape! If I were you I'd be reconsidering my CAREER! Bakugo is acknowledging his opponent's strength! He knows that she deserved to had made it this far. So, he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her in check and come out on top. NOW SHUT UP OR GO HOME LOSER!" 

'Wow, she sure doesn't hold back her words. Truly amazing.' I look up and see that Uraraka had indeed used the debris created by Bakugo's explosions and released all of them at once, creating a meteor shower. Bakugo released an explosion so large it wiped out all of the meteors. (Y/n) was first to speak, "Whoa, now that's what you call an explosion." I look at (Y/n) and her eyes had a brilliant sparkle to them, something inside of me didn't like that look she was giving him. It just rubbed me the wrong way.