Encounter with the unknown!

Previously: "Stay back! This is real Those are villains!"

'We thought we were going to be practicing saving other people's lives that day. But when they appeared, we realized we were the ones in danger.'

Y/n's POV

A deep voice spoke up. "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. Perplexing, according to the schedule retrieved from UA All Might should be here as well."

I realized that it was the person who created the purple vortex thingy. He was standing behind hand man and next to a huge weird ass bird zombie thing with its brain showing. Which in all honesty was about to make me throw up.

My uncle rebutted the villain. "So, you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus?"

At this point, I'm gripping Todoroki's arm in a vice-like hold and shaking uncontrollably. I heard Todoroki whisper in my ear.

"Kayama, you're causing the circulation of blood in my arm to stop."

"S-s-sorry....T-T-T-Todoroki...."

I eased my grip a little. But I didn't let go of it because my anxiety started to worsen. Then hand man spoke up as villains continued to pour out of the vortex.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who were eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play. And capture a certain someone."

Suddenly, my knees gave in and I fell my hand still gripping Todoroki's arm. He noticed immediately and bent down beside me. Wordlessly, he wrapped my arm around his neck and stood up. Then he asked me if I was okay.

"Kayama. Are you alright? What happened?"

"I...my...my...anxiety is...getting worse."

'That day we learned what the pro heroes are really up against. The darkness they faced to keep us safe. We looked at these villains and pure evil stared back. I know that there's a little bit of good in everyone. But, sadly that wasn't the case in this scenario.'

Kirishima broke the silence first by speaking. "What? Real villains? No way...how could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?"

Yaoyorozu stepped forward. "Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't the alarms going off?"

My aunt replied. "Good question. I'm not sure..."

I was too shaken up to speak so Todoroki did it for me instead. "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here."

Slowly, I started to gain control of myself and stand on my own. I still held onto Todoroki.

"They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here. But they thought this out. Whatever they plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"I think I have a general idea...they plan on separating us and then killing us to get to my uncle. And I think they're after me too..."

My normally sleepy uncle spoke to my aunt. "Thirteen. Little grommet. Get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors. Then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari! You'll try using your quirk to contact the school."