That's the Idea, Ochaco

Previously: "My pleasure, be careful on your way home." Gran gran said to my green-haired friend.

"Yes ma'am!"                                                                                                                           

|Next day|

Y/n's POV

Okay. So, today was not my day. I woke up this morning to cat ears and a tail. Then it dawned on me, I was going into heat. 'It's gonna be a long day. See because of my quirk. Every spring equinox I go into heat. Basically, I become horny as fuck. Each spring I get different animals. So, it looks like this spring I got a cat. Another side effect of my quirk when I go into heat, my body emits pheromones that mostly affect men. Which makes them want to fuck me. Yay for me(note the sarcasm).'

[What you look like]

I walk into class and take my seat in front of Ojiro

I walk into class and take my seat in front of Ojiro. I could feel all of the boys staring at me. I knew it was the damn pheromones radiating off of my body. It was getting annoying, so I stood up and yelled "WILL YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP STARING AT ME!" Hagakure decided to change the subject.

"You guys did you watch the news last night?"

"Yeah," Ojiro replied.

"It was so cool, that we got a few seconds. Though it was just me hanging out in the background." Hagakure said dejectedly.

"Probably not," Shoji stated flatly.

"It's difficult to stand out when your just gloves," Ojiro said trying to makeHagakure feel better. 

"We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us, we're celebrities." Kaminari said. 

"Yeah, it's kind of crazy right?" Kirishima added. 

"Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked and that's what they care about." Jirou said to the two boys.

"Who knows what would have happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up," Sero commented.

"Why'd you say that?! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!" Mineta yelled.

"OH SHUT UP! GROW A PAIR LOSER!" Bakugo yelled back. Which made me laugh.

"Pfft!"

"Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy? That dude super strong and he still destroyed him!" Sato said imitating the fight. 

"Yes, his strength is truly a thing of wonder," Tokoyami complimented my uncle.

Iida decided to be totally extra and shout, "Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!"

"Uh...we're all sitting."

"Yeah, you're the only one standing."

Iida sat back in his seat angrily."Dang, it." Uraraka being the sweet bean she is decided to say something.