12.5 - It's Rosehip and Arthur's Burger Joint Detour!

In the previous chapter, Arthur had led Rosehip on a chase.

And wouldn't you know it, he had led her to a burger joint.

"YEET BURGERS," Arthur exclaimed with joy. "I NEEDED THIS AFTER ALL THAT TEA."

Sitting at a table, Rosehip was confused.

"Did you really buy 2 burgers for yourself," She asked the dimension hopper.

As he dug into his meal, he looked at Rosehip.

"What," Arthur said with his mouth semi-full. "I never intended to eat 4 patties in one sitting."

As he swallowed, he pushed the tray over to her and she looked up at him.

"Listen," He spoke as he finished swallowing his food. "You're hungry and you haven't eaten breakfast. And I've got money to burn. So... have at it."

Rosehip reluctantly grabbed the burger and, as she bit into it...

She chowed down at record speed.

"Wow," Arthur remarked. "You better slow down! You might get the hiccups!"

No response from the speed demon as she kept on going. Arthur, with nothing else to say, continued his meal and took note of his surroundings.

However, as he looked back at Rosehip, he was quite shocked.

"YOU FINISHED YOUR MEAL ALREADY?!"

Rosehip put her hands together and exclaimed, "Thanks for the meal!"

"But how," Arthur asked. "How did you do that?!"

"Well, it's simple," She answered. "If I don't eat my food fast enough, something bad might happen!"

"What an interesting girl..."

The dimension hopper continued with his meal while a satisfied Rosehip watched and waited.

The day may have started rough for the two, but seemingly, they seem to be on good terms now...