11 - It's Morning, Arthur and Pekoe!

Morning.

A time no one likes but is forced to endure.

And for Arthur, this was no exception.

Except now, he's got to deal with more problems than the average Joe.

"Ara, you've awoken haven't you?"

What a familiar voice. Arthur could recognize it but wasn't too sure, as his vision was still a bit blurry.

As he slowly sat up, he wiped his eyes and looked left, and he found out that this familiar voice was from...

"Darjeeling?! How did you get in?"

Suddenly, Darjeeling got closer and shushed him by putting her finger on his lips.

"I'll make this quick," She said in a hushed tone.

All of a sudden, the blonde commander's arm glowed light blue and she swiftly KO-punched Arthur-

_____________________________________

Oh, it was just a dream.

Arthur suddenly jolted up and began to breathe heavily. Then, he realized something:

He was on the floor.

"Damn," He said to himself. "I got to stop playing Yakuza."

As he stood up and stretched, he looked at the clock on his phone.

5:30 AM

Dammit, too early.

Surprisingly, Arthur didn't feel tired, which was a con in his eyes. With nothing else to do, he decided to just get ready for the day ahead.

Opening up his briefcase, he noticed an extra suit. He promptly changed into it and put away his gloves in the pockets

After he got changed, his stomach began to rumble. "Time for breakfast," he thought to himself.

Arthur promptly went downstairs to see what he can fix himself up. That's when he saw...

"Oh, Pekoe. You're up early," He said.

"Ah, Arthur," Orange Pekoe replied. "How are you doing? Also, don't shorten my name."

"Are you making breakfast?"

"Yes, I am. Do you need anything?"

Arthur shook his head and asked her what is on today's menu. She replied, "French Toast!"

French Toast? Nice.

Deciding that it wouldn't be a bad idea, Arthur walked over and prepped the stove.

"What are you doing," Orange Pekoe asked.

"I wanna help," Arthur replied. "I mean, I came down early and I need to kill some time peacefully before they come down."

Orange Pekoe decided it wouldn't be bad to have another person help her. Besides, she seems to be the only one cooking in this household.

"Thanks, Arthur," She said to the dimension hopper as she mixed the batter.

The two got set and proceeded to make the best French Toast possible. While this was happening, a conversation ignited between the two.

"...I heard you're a Pravda spy. I overheard from Assam last night and is that true?"

Hearing this made Arthur stop whisking the batter. Shaking his head, he simply told her, "...Yeah."