6.4 - lt's outsmarted Darjeeling time!

Arthur truly made his mark in St. Gloriana already, hasn't he?

Currently, the dimension hopper is touring around St. Gloriana with Orange Pekoe and Rosehip. Weirdly enough, Darjeeling was not the one leading the tour.

Seemingly the introduction of Arthur has posed a threat to her. Being outsmarted by a foreigner from another ship shouldn't be something you should be known for.

Especially if you're Darjeeling.

"This guy..." Darjeeling spoke up. "This guy... isn't bad."

"What do you mean," asked Assam. "I mean, he's got the paperwork. I mean, they'll review it further but from what I've gathered, it's genuine stuff."

If you recall, Assam decided to check on Darjeeling after the whole thing. She managed to find her in their Sensha-dō Club room, just sitting by the window drinking tea.

"Well," The blonde commander answered back. "What I mean is that this Arthur we're dealing with is seemingly testing our limits."

Assam, confused by her statement, asked what she means by this.

Darjeeling spoke up once more. "Assam, do you know this saying: If you feel like you are being played, you probably are."

"Darjeeling," Assam sighed. "Have you been watching that cop drama again..."

"Don't judge me," she replied. "But the saying still stands. Arthur is the puppet master trying to manipulate us into thinking that he's not the spy. I just know..."

"Well," Assam asked. "If we were going to expose him as a spy, how would we do it? He seems genuine..."

Darjeeling sipped a bit more of her tea. When she put her cup down, she smirked at her comrade.

"Question," Darjeeling asked. "Does he have an address?"

Assam thought for a moment and recalled the paperwork Arthur had.

"Yes, he does," she replied. "Why exactly do you need that info?"

Darjeeling paused for a moment. She then stood up and put her hand on Assam's shoulder. The sheer presence of her hand sent a petrifying horror down Assam's entire body. Darjeeling then spoke up and whispered,

"We've got a new roommate..."

Assam.exe has stopped working.

Oh wait, never mind. She's up and running again.

Assam jumped from her seat and began to disapprove of this idea.

"WHAT," she yelled to Darjeeling. "WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO TAKE HIM IN! HE'S GOT AN ADDRESS ALREADY! WHY NOT LET HIM LIVE ON HIS OWN-"

Suddenly, coming into the Sensha-dō Club room was the tour group, featuring Orange Pekoe, Rosehip, and Arthur.

Turns out, they kind of heard Assam's shouting from outside and the two students leading Arthur around got worried.

"ASSAM-SAMA," Rosehip exclaimed. "YOU ALRIGHT?"

All Rosehip could see was Assam, standing still and shaking.

But before we get back to this, we need to take a look at the tour the Speed Demon and the Loader gave Arthur...

So, I guess you could say:

TO BE CONTINUED!