17 - It's Rosehip's Disappearance: PART 2

ELIOT'S VAN; 20:21 Hours

As if this day couldn't get any more eventful, Arthur went from eating great Italian food to going on a full-on rescue mission with the GI6, or something along those lines...

"Just when would the chaos stop!" The brown-haired San Franciscan began to question his sanity as he sat in the back of a van going over 65 km/h.

Eliot's van was distinct for being filled to the brim with wires of multiple colours and a bunch of computer screens in the back. Each screen showcased a plethora of camera feeds from various locations around the school ship.

Orange Pekoe sat in front as Eliot continued to step on the gas. "YOU'RE CRAZIER THAN ROSEHIP-SAN!" The loader yelled as her face turned green.

"Pekoe, my girl," Eliot exclaimed as the van got faster. "Just chillax! It's just the speed getting to ya!" Fearing the worst, the loader exclaimed, "It's only been 30 seconds!"

Meanwhile, at the back of the van, Assam closely studied the computer screens as Arthur sat there with his head slightly tilted.

"So... The GI6 is technically stalking on everyone?" Arthur asked with a horrified expression. Assam shook her head.

"No," The blonde replied. "We're surveilling everyone. There's a difference." Arthur nodded his head before slowly looking away from her. Despite this explanation, he still thought this was unethical-

"RED LIGHT!" Eliot shouted as she stepped on the brakes. The van was sent to a screeching halt as Assam and Arthur were sent tumbling towards the front.

"Ah, my head...!" Arthur grunted as his body went numb. He felt his forehead, hoping he didn't hurt it in any way. Luckily, no bleeding occurred. However, Eliot began to smirk. "How smooth! Up top, my man!"

At first, Arthur was confused. But then, he regained the ability to feel again and felt some weight on him. Whatever was weighing him down, it felt surprisingly warm, soft even. Just something that made him feel relaxed.

Suddenly, as if a lightning bolt had struck him, he came to the realization that...

Assam was on top of him.

Their eyes connected as red coloured their faces whole. "Uh... Assam," Arthur mumbled as he began to panic. "Can you... get off me? Like, now?"
No response from the blonde. However, it wasn't because she was rude.

She was in bliss.

"Assam, I'm being serious. Get off me now." Arthur was growing more uneasy by the second. It didn't help that both Eliot and Orange Pekoe sneered at them, but it did pressure the two spies to quickly jump off of each other.

"Ah, young love," Eliot smiled as she saw how embarrassed they were. "Don't you just enjoy it!" As she finished her remarks, the light turned green and the van sped off once more.

"Tolkien, you better pick up soon," Eliot prayed to herself as she faced the road once more. "And as for you, Yukiko 'Rosehip' Kanda, just where did you run off to..."

___________________________________

UNKNOWN; 20:22 Hours

A faint rumble from the outside and warm lighting on the inside. Two professional-looking ladies and one concerned man named Goro Nara. What do these all have in common?

A blue limousine driving down the road.

"...So, can we turn on some music?" A certain Rosehip asked hesitantly to one of the ladies sitting beside her. Of course, she was promptly ignored. Rolling her eyes in disbelief, the pink-haired girl crossed her arms.