10.5 - It's Anzio Story Time?!

Arthur is currently fast asleep back at the townhome, which gives us ample time to tell another story that happened before he entered this dimension

Please note that the events that unfold will totally not pop up again in another chapter...?

We now take a minor detour from the Ark Royal to the Aquila, as we now will focus on the author's favourite school...

Anzio Girls High School!

The enthusiastic idiot PEPPERONI, the blonde loader CARPACCIO, and the ever-lovable Duce ANCHOVY lead this school's Tankery team to... victory?

They're a mixed bag. They've got a P40 and a bunch of Tankettes, but even a small school with quick wits and decrepit tanks can beat them-

Oh, wait, that already happened.

Anyways, at this time. it seems like they're planning something...

"Carpaccio!"

"Ah, Duce! You need something?"

"Get Pepperoni in here. We're going to talk about something..."

Sounds sinister.

Pepperoni entered the room and the conversation began.

"So," Anchovy spoke up. "We know for a fact that St. Gloriana spied on us last week, right?"

"Correct," Carpaccio replied. "And although we did shoo her out, we can't afford to leave this act of trespassing unnoticed."

"Oh come on," Pepperoni added. "Can we hurry this up? I've got some pasta waiting in the kitchen-"

"BE QUIET, BAKA-RONI!"

Wow, Duce is really steamy today, isn't she? Anyways, Anchovy cleared her throat and began to talk the plans out to her vice-commanders.

"Alright, here's the deal..."

ANZAI CHIYOMI'S FOOLPROOF ST. GLORIANA INFILTRATION PLAN:

Pepperoni began to notice a certain omission from the plan. "Shouldn't Carpaccio and I be credited for this too?"

The Duce gave out no response, but decided to change things. "Hold on..."

ANZAI CHIYOMI (And Hina and [REDACTED])'s FOOLPROOF ST. GLORIANA INFILTRATION PLAN:

Step 1: Infiltrate their school ship via those convenience store ships.

Step 2: Find a way to inconspicuously go to St. Gloriana.

Step 3: Blend in with the students.

Step 4: Gather dirt on their tanks.

Step 5: EAT PASTA-

"Uh, that isn't a part of the list," Carpaccio noted. "And, before you ask, I did not put that in there."

"It wasn't me either, interestingly enough." Anchovy added.

The two looked over at Pepperoni, who was relaxing on her chair.

The idiot looked at the two with a confused stare. "Uh, Duce? What's with that face?"

Anchovy became restless and a weirdly intimidating aura surrounded her. Suddenly, she spoke up with anger.

"Did... you... put...pasta eating... ON MY PLAN?"

Carpaccio looked on with a blank smile, as she did not want to be apart of this.

Pepperoni began to explain herself.!"Oh yeah, I figured that this spy thing would be easy, which would give us ample time for some pasta!"

"Oh really... this spy thing would be easy, huh?" The Duce had suddenly grew more reckless by the second.

"Yeah! It's going to be a piece of Tiramisu!"

"Yeah, this spy thing would be easy... ON THE MOST SECURE SCHOOLSHIP ON JAPANESE WATERS!"

Suddenly, the Duce jumped towards Pepperoni and the two began to duke it out. Carpaccio looked on with the same blank expression, except now with a hint of befuddlement.

While all this was happening, Assam was hiding behind a stack of boxes in the room, eavesdropping on the conversation. When she heard the brawl, she snuck towards the table with Anchovy's plans and quickly snagged a photo.

"Nice! Now all I got to do is escape this ship-"

Suddenly, Carpaccio spotted Assam. As they both stared at one another, they had the same idea.

"I should probably get out before I get killed."

"You should probably get out before you get killed."

Immediately, Assam smoked-bombed the room and escape without any hassle.

Anchovy suddenly became frightened by the smoke. "Carpaccio! Did you throw a smoke bomb?"

In her mind, Carpaccio asked herself whether or not to tell the truth. After a couple of seconds, she landed on a decision.

Not wanting to deal with this anymore, she replied to her Duce with a simple, "...Yes."

Just another day in the life of the Anzio Tankery team...