19 - It's the start of the weekend!

"Pravda spy, where have you been? Can't be too interesting, huh?"

"Darjeeling, what do you want..."

In an event he should've seen coming, Arthur is now stuck in the dining room with a dreadful look on his face.

All because of the presence of one Darjeeling...

Sitting across from each other, the sound of silence reigned supreme. The whistle of the wind outside could be heard ever so slightly as with the tapping of the tables caused by Arthur's fingers. Not a peep came out from the two as their eyes just faced each other with skepticism.

Darjeeling took a sip of tea once more and spoke up to him.

"Answer my question Mr. Bucol, why did you come late? It's not like anything interesting happened, or maybe you are hiding something that you don't want to share?"

"Please let me go to bed," the dimension hopper mumbled. "I'm tired, okay?"

Darjeeling chuckled as she saw how her roommate felt uneasy about this conversation.

"To think that you weren't afraid of me yesterday. Proving me wrong in my office, standing up for Assam's feelings, confronting me during supper... Why are you feeling this way right now?"

"As I said, let me go to sleep. I don't want to hear from you."

Darjeeling began to smirk as she put down her teacup.

"Your mouth is loud and brash, I'll give you that. But that doesn't answer my question. Where in the world were you?"

Arthur realized that this argument would get nowhere if he kept up this attitude. Reluctantly, he looked up with a tired expression and answered her.

"...Your friends ditched me. Pekoe and Assam, they left me out in the cold."

"Oh, is that what happened?" Darjeeling perked up with curiosity. "And why would my friends, who are some of the most benevolent people I've met, desert you?"

"I don't really care. Let me sleep now, I've answered you already."

"Perhaps they don't like you, especially after the little stunt you pulled today."

Arthur's eyes began to slowly narrow onto Darjeeling as he heard what she just told him.  The finger tapping began to grow faster and louder as he began to recall the events of earlier. His blood began to boil and he tried his best to suppress the events but it only ended up in disaster, as he remembered the memory that triggered his rage.

"Why are you like this," he asked in a furious tone. "Why can't you let me catch a break and leave it at that? Is that hard to understand?!"

Taking a sip from her tea once more, Darjeeling stood up and walked over to the displeased teen. Putting her hands behind her back, she leaned forward to his ear.

"Do you know this saying: 'I am woman, hear me roar.' "

"I don't care for your quotes. Just. Let. Me. Go."

Darjeeling stood upright and began to look down at Arthur. A wicked aura began to emanate from her as she spoke up once more.

"I told you before to not get comfortable in my school. And you better not get comfortable in my home as well. If you can't even submit to such basic requests, consider yourself a pathetic excuse for a spy, or maybe even life in general..."