5 - It's the Escape to St. Gloriana!

After sneaking onto a cargo ship, having a faithful encounter with a fellow spy from another high school, and taking a really good nap, Arthur managed to make it to the Port of Yokohama, which is the home port of St. Gloriana's School Ship: THE HMS ARK ROYAL.

Now, he's ready for his actual mission to begin.

"I'm coming for you, St. Gloriana," He quietly announced. He then pushed open the container doors.

Arthur's current objective: GET OUT OF THE SHIP.

As he got out of the container, he realized how much noise he made. Suddenly, he heard someone coming from around the corner. With nowhere else to go, he simply hid between the containers.

As he sat there quietly, passing by Arthur was ship personnel! What a save!

However, something felt off with this staff member.

It was a girl holding a camcorder?!

"Huh," The girl said. "This container door's open. I'm going to investigate!"

As she went inside, Arthur got out of hiding. Looking from the outside, he noticed that this girl must be from another school ship.

"Just how many spies are there..." Arthur sighed in his head.

All of a sudden, the girl looked behind her and saw Arthur peeking. They both stared at each other rather intently. The girl closed her camcorder and began to converse with Arthur.

"Who are you," She asked. "Also, nice suit!"

The dimension hopper was still skeptical about this random spy. "Thanks? But, I should be asking the same thing to you. Who are you and are you a spy?"

The girl chuckled and introduced herself as Yukari Akiyama.

"Of course I'm a spy! What did you think I am, actual Sunkus personnel?" She exclaimed to  Arthur

The dimension hopper responded, "No, not really. But nice to meet you, Yukari."

"I overheard you saying that you were trying to infiltrate the Ark Royal..." Yukari began to trail off, which made Arthur concerned. But that's when she spoke up again. "Well, guess what! I'm trying to infiltrate St. Gloriana, too!"

"Wow, actually? I mean, that's a funny coincidence, isn't it," Arthur replied. "Say, you want to infiltrate the ship together? I probably need backup anyways..."