6 - It's Darjeeling and Co.!

"DARJEELING-SAMA!"

"Rosehip, don't barge in like that. And why were you late?"

"I'm very sorry! But I've brought Orange Pekoe-san and Assam-sama as you requested!"

"Perfect..."

Oh, great.

Arthur's only been here for 5 minutes and it seems shit is already about to go down. Or at least that's what the dimension hopper assumed.

So far, he has met Darjeeling and had a little accident with Speed Demon Rosehip. And now, two more have shown up to the fray.

I mean, if Darjeeling brought in two more of her friends in here, then that means something is up...

The first one to speak was one of her underlings, Orange Pekoe.

ORANGE PEKOE (The Loader):

Height: 4'8
Personality: Calm, Gentle, could snap at any moment
Status: First-year
Sensha-dō position: Loader
Favourite Tank: Crusader
Strength: Yes.

"Darjeeling-sama," Orange Pekoe spoke to her blonde senior. "It's not Rosehip's fault that we were late. We had to remove a spy from our property."

Darjeeling simply looked at her with surprise. Another one of her friends, Assam, added on to this statement.

 Another one of her friends, Assam, added on to this statement

ASSAM (COMPUTER BRAIN / GI6 / Blonde Gunner):

Height: 4'11
Personality: Level-headed, Polite, Sober
Status: Third-year
Sensha-dō position: Gunner/Analyst
Favourite Tank: A30 Challenger
Funny: Not found.

"It was that Yukari Akiyama from Oorai," Assam asserted to her companions. "We immediately spotted her within the first minutes and she was kicked out almost immediately. We do apologize for our late arrivals though."