It's Kay's Second Phone Call!

Kay: "LONG TIME NO SEE!"

Arthur: "Quiet!"

Kay: "Wait, what?"

Arthur: "I'm at a restaurant. And I'm in the washroom of said restaurant."

Kay: "Wow, Arthur. I can't believe you already got a girlfriend here, huh?"

Arthur: "The hell?! No, I don't- Ugh, never mind. So, why did you call?"

Kay: "Just checking on you. Anything new popped up?"

Arthur: "I got to check out their tanks last night. They've got a Churchill, a bunch of Crusaders and Tetrarchs, Matildas..."

Kay: "...And?"

Arthur: "...That's mostly it."

Kay: "Yeah, I already know about their tanks."

Arthur: "...Then what was the point of going in the garage?! I mean, you seem to know about the tanks already! I had to knock out a guard for Pete's sake!"

Kay: "You knocked out a what?!"

Arthur: "That's beyond the point."

Kay's mind: Damn, they don't have their strategy documents there..."

Kay: "...Look, Arthur. The reason why I told you to go into the garage was to find anything that alludes to their strategy for the upcoming exhibition match."

Arthur: "Oh, I see."

Kay: "It must be in their Tankery Clubroom. That shit's going to be hard to get into-"

Arthur: "You know I'm exclusively working with the Tankery Club, right-"

Kay: "WHAT?! YOU'RE WORKING WITH THEM?!"

Arthur: "...I was forced to. The downside is that they think I'm a Pravda Spy."

Kay: "Well, other than the fear of getting exposed for not being a Pravda Spy, THIS IS PERFECT! That diversion should bide you more time!"

Arthur: "By the way, I tried looking for anything related to a strategy in that room, but I didn't find a single thing."

Kay: "Oh, interesting. Well, keep on looking!"

Arthur: "Kay, two more things before you go..."

Kay: "Okay, shoot."

Arthur: "How's my Dimension Leaver coming along?"

Kay: "Very swell! R&D is currently examining the properties of this device, but I promise Saunders will be finished before you expire on our Earth!"

Arthur: "Oh, thank god. I do appreciate the gesture, even though I'm doing your dirty work."

Kay: "Yeah, no problemo! By the way, what's your second question?"

Arthur: "...Do the Gloriana girls have real names?"

Kay: "Of course they do!"

Arthur: "Makes sense. I realized everyone is named after tea and I just got so used to it."

Kay: "Hey, here's a million-dollar idea: Go and find out the real names for Darjeeling and the others! Think of that as a cool video game side-quest!"

Arthur: "Sure- wait a minute! You know their names, don't you? And you don't want to tell them to me, right?"

Kay: "..."

Arthur: "Kay-"

Kay: "Oh, sorry Arthur! Alisa brought some food. I'm going to have to end this call! See ya!"

Arthur: "Wait, no, don't-"

CALL ENDED.

Upon ending the call, Arthur began to wonder what were the real names of Darjeeling and the others.

He also wondered why Kay was so hesitant towards the end.

That's when it hit him.

"Kay probably doesn't want to reveal names because she secretly has a crush on Darjeeling and revealing her full name would ruin her chances to get with her!"

That is definitely and totally far from the case. But, anything goes in this world...