3 - It's Saunders and their interrogation tactics!

"...eeeeeeurggggh..."

"Kay, he's waking up."

"Oh, perfect."

"...urgh...Where the hell am I..."

Arthur, who had been knocked out by Kay after an unintentional accident, had finally awaken from his trance. Upon opening his eyes, he looked around his surroundings. A dimly-lit room with one fluorescent light panel in the ceiling. He also saw that his gloves from earlier had been removed.

When he looked in front of him, Arthur saw three girls staring intently at him. Those three girls were Commander Kay herself and her vice-commanders, Alisa and Naomi.

 Those three girls were Commander Kay herself and her vice-commanders, Alisa and Naomi

"Okay, what do you want?" Arthur asked. His speech still sounded a bit slurred.

"Nothing much," Kay replied. "I don't want anything, except your head!"

"WHAT?!"

"Nah, I'm kidding. Just a joke!"

Arthur and the other two girls that accompanied Kay were unamused.  This joking behaviour wouldn't last long, as Kay began to get serious after she cleared her throat.

"Listen... Arthur," She began to speak in a somewhat intimidating tone. "I just want to ask one thing: why the hell would you destroy my tank?"

Arthur did not respond.

"Tell me why," Kay spoke up louder. "It's the least you could do!"

Again, nothing. But then, Arthur spoke up. "I feel like you're blowing this out of proportion. It's just a tank. You probably have the money to fix it."

"But it was my tank!"

"Again, you could fix it. Are you stingy or something? You said that these Saunders people aren't rich snobs. Well, if you're so rich, then why don't you just pay for a repair, hm?"

At this point, the intimidating Kay snapped and she began to lose her cool.

"Alisa," Kay asked her partner as she lost control. "Hook up the machine."

"Right on, commander," the short brunette replied. In a flash, Alisa hooked up a machine to Arthur.

"UH," Arthur flustered as Alisa was hooking up his arm and head to a machine. "WHAT IS GOING ON?"

Suddenly, the tomboy Naomi spoke up to tell Arthur something, "It's a lie detector. You know what they do, right? Just in case you don't, it can tell if you're being a liar or not. Here's a tip for you: don't be so coy."