4.5 - It's Mika!

Arthur, having left Saunders behind and landing on the deck of the cargo ship, is now beginning his spy mission for the Pseudo-Americans. But first, he has to stay low in forbidden territory.

The cargo ship to Yokohama had a lot of personnel on it. One wrong move could compromise not only his entire mission, but his survival as well. Channeling his inner Solid Snake, Arthur snuck around the cargo ship, hoping to find an open container to hide in. In a matter of minutes, and without alerting anyone, he found a container that had been opened slightly.

"How lucky of me to be like this..." Arthur whispered with pride. He entered the container and closed the door behind him gently. He did leave a bit of it open, just in case he got locked.

It was pretty tight inside that container. A lot of stacked boxes everywhere. It stated that these boxes were going to a ship called the Zuikaku. But, what was inside the boxes surprised Arthur. Reading the labels, he noticed that these boxes were filled with...

"Chocolate bars?!"

After accidentally whispering out loud, another voice was heard. "Ah, I see we got another one in the mix. The wonders of a new friend..."

Arthur got spooked out of his mind. Who was saying these words?!

The voice spoke up again. "Look up."

When he did, he saw a pretty tall woman sitting on top of one of the stacks. She had long brown hair, a stringed instrument in tow, and she was wearing a weird hat. It looked like she was a student from another high school, but it didn't look like she was from Saunders. And she didn't seem very "British" either.

"Who are you," Arthur asked to the mystery lady. "Not that I'm scared or anything. I'm just curious."

"Come up," She responded in a nonchalant tone. "It's only a matter of time you'll realize why."

Arthur sighed and climbed up the stacked boxes. The mystery lady helped pull him up. Sitting down, Arthur began to converse with her.

"Huh, I never expected another person to be on this ship." He said with a curious tone.

"The world is filled with many mysteries, you know..." The mystery lady said. As she spoke, she played bits of music on her stringed instrument.

"...I guess you're right," Arthur replied. "By the way, I hate to be rude, but who are you?"

The lady played some more music on her instrument. Then, she paused and spoke up to him. "The name's Mika," She answered with a smile. "And who you might be?"

 "And who you might be?"

"Arthur. The name is Arthur." He answered back. All of a sudden, a conversation started between the two stowaways.

"So, what are you doing on this boat?" Arthur asked in a polite matter.

Mika gave him a pretty vague answer. "Shouldn't you be asking yourself that? Perhaps to answer your question, I guess the wind carried me here."

"...Right."

As the instrument-wielding high school student began to play some more notes, she inquired, "You must be a spy, am I not correct?"

"OH, YOU KNOW?!" Arthur's eyes widened as he was taken back by this.

"The waves must've swept you away here..." Another vague answer from Mika.

"What a pain..." Arthur thought to himself as he started to get a bit tired. However, he shook his head and answered, "Okay fine. I'm a spy for the Saunders school, right? And they decide to make me go take a look at some British girls school called St. Gloriana's or something."

"Ah, a spy at St. Gloriana. That sounds endearing."

"It really isn't," Arthur replied. "Besides, you didn't really answer my question earlier. So, why are you on the boat?"

"As I said, the wind carried me here-" Once again, Mika gave the spy another vague answer with no meaning.

Annoyed, Arthur asked, "Yeah, who's the wind?"

Mika put her hand behind to grab something. She revealed in her hand a chocolate bar she got from one of the boxes.

Mika then opened the bar and ate some chocolate.

"So, the wind is chocolate," Arthur asked Mika with a monotone expression. "I'm not surprised."

Mika. as she was eating it, had this facial expression to show her deviousness. She then added on to her reasoning. "I'm being carried by the wind just like you. The winds of Pravda to be exact."

Arthur widened his eyes and asked with a surprised expression. "The Russians?!" Mika simply nodded her head in response and continued to play on her instrument.

Arthur listened along as he waited until he arrived at Yokohama.

It felt... oddly calming for the spy. Serenaded by
the sounds of Mika's instrument, it was as if she was playing a lullaby. Taking a big yawn, Arthur began to slowly fall into a deep sleep and...

Passed out quietly.

_____________________________________

"WE ARE APPROACHING THE PORT OF YOKOHAMA! ALL SUNKUS PERSONNEL, BE PREPARED TO SET UP SUPPLYING PROCEDURES..."

Waking up suddenly from the loudspeakers, Arthur noticed that he passed out. Looking around, he saw that Mika was gone!

"Must've been a dream..." Arthur murmured quietly. When he grabbed his briefcase though, he saw that there was a note on it.

It looks like our time was limited together. However, I have a feeling that we'll see each other again sooner or later.

May the wind carry you along.

- Mika

Arthur chuckled as he read the note, but not because it was funny. "Mika, you spout some deep bullshit." He put the note in his pocket, grabbed the briefcase, and jumped down to the ground.

"The HMS Royal Ark," Arthur said to himself. "Kay said to me that this was the Brit's ship."

He went in front of the container's doors and put his hand on it. "I'd better stay low and try and get on the St. Gloriana boat," He thought to himself. "But, once I leave this container..."

There was a short pause. And then, a deep breath. And then finally, with vigour and confidence, he firmly announced,

"I'm coming for you, St. Gloriana..."