CHAPTER 9:

EVERYTHING is ready even him. Taehyung stayed outside. Today is the big event, he need to finish all the problems, his boss wouldn't like it if they have a problem.

He is pre-occupied and just staring at those visitors. What was that? What happened? He didn't thought that they can do it, that he did it with his boss. He's giving me mix signal and it's annoying.

"Spacing out huh? It must be important." he look at him. He frown and the dislike on his face is visible when he saw a person in front of him.

"Why do you care? Just go inside it's hot here, if ever something will happen to you it's my problem." he was about to leave when he hold his hand.

"V. Why are you being like this? Why are you acting like that in front of me?" He made him let go of his hand. He look at him.

"I don't have a problem sir Jimin, I am just tired so don't approach me I might shout at you because of tiredness." He said in a lazy tone.

"I know why are you acting like this." gone the smiley face and his face become serious. He did the same thing too.

"You knew. Why are you still asking?" Jimin was about to talk when he hear his boss calling him.

"Mr. Kim come here, I need you to do something." He look at Jimin before he leave.

While he is walking he sigh deeply. He is so tired then he still think what happened that day and now Jimin. He badly want to rest.

"You are spacing out while I am asking you, Mr. Kim are you okay? Are you sick?" He is shock when he hold his hand.

He look away and push his hands away and put a dance between him and his boss. When he is around Jungkook is not comfortable his heart beats so fast.

"N-no I am okay." He smile bitterly and go hide behind his boss' back because there's a rich people talking to him.

It's hard when you are rich, right? There's a lot of problems but it's not all about the money.

He shook his head.

"Sir. The event starts in 4 minutes, please prepare for your opening speech before we proceed." His boss nodded to the organizer.

"Okay." Jungkook turn into him and he saw that his black suit is not fix properly as well as his necktie. So, he walk towards to him and close the distance then he fixed his black suit and necktie.

He noticed that Jungkook stares at him. He felt something but he didn't want to entertain that feeling, he was just doing his job and nothing else.

"There. Perfect." He smile and put a distance again. He still look at him but he didn't care."Sir, we should go now."

"Uh y-yeah." Jungkook cleared his throat. He pointed the area where they should walk, while he walk behind him.

"THE CEO of the Hillester company will deliver his speech for this event. May I call CEO Jeon Jungkook for the speech, around of applause please." Everyone clap their hands. Taehyung is just standing somewhere.

He is hungry but the event is just started so he walk slowly towards to the buffet, he needs to eat or else he will lost his conscious.

"My family build this company with so much passion and love for the employees. We maybe not perfect when it comes to leading but I am perfect when it comes to handsomeness and of course an ideal one." He chuckle. Who complimented him? Of course it's his self. The audience laugh at his boss' boastfulness.

"Can I have this one please?" The person who's assigned their smile at him. He got the plate and face in front while eating. Well, no one can stop him from eating.

No one.

JUNGKOOK look at his secretary who's now eating. Obviously who didn't eat his lunch. He shook his head and smile.

"I am proud to say I have a very respectful employees. I have nothing to say but thank you for participating to this event. You should enjoy the night and the bidding will start later. Please suit yourself. Thank you." After his speech he sat in front.

He look at his secretary who's now talking to a girl. He frown when the girl is familiar to him. Go on sexy brain you should function where do I saw this girl? In the middle of his thinking he knew the girl. That's Taehyung's ex the one who wanted a come back.

He shook his head again and stand up. He can't understand why he feel irritated when there's nothing irritating about it.

He cleared his throat to get their attention. His secretary stilled just like a person who got caught.

"Sir. Congrats to your speech." the girl talk to him. He look at the girl from head to toe. Yeah, this girl is pretty.

"Thank you. So did you enjoy the night?" He said smiling and put his arms to his secretary's shoulder. The girl look at his arms.

"Yes. By the way, I heard that you wanna reassign to the USA." Then, she go back to look at Taehyung.

He slowly push his hands away to his shoulder. No matter how many times he will push his hands away, his hands will still go back to it's place.

"Yes. Just a personal matter." Obviously his secretary is not comfortable, but he wanted him to know that he shouldn't go and flirt especially when he's working.

"You wanna follow me? You know our company is in the USA. You still inlove with me I see." The girl smiled at Taehyung.

He can't do it anymore and pull Taehyung on the stage. Backstage to be exact.

"WHAT was that? Are you flirting?" His boss asking him, calm. He scowl.

"Why would I do that?" He frown while looking at his boss. He sigh deeply.

"I know that she is your ex, but don't flirt at her and mix your work and your flirting!" His eyes widen because of what he said.

How dare him to say this?!

"Wow. I told you, I am not flirting! She was there standing beside me but I don't care! I don't care! You see I tried my best to make this event perfect! Yet you just said I am just here to flirt with my ex?!" He shouted irritatedly. He can't stop his irritation so, he left his boss before he will punch that bastard.

He left the venue and go outside. He encounter a lot of people who know him but he is not on the mood to smile just to show them that he is okay.

He feel like he is not professional when it comes to this, but can you blame him for being this mad when his boss told him that he is flirting well in fact he is tired doing that damn event. So tiring but he don't want to rest because his boss wanted to make it perfect!

Damn him. Damn him for making him feel so unprofessional! He sat irritatedly to the tree far away to the venue. Not that far. He sigh deeply and still irritated.

Yes he is his employee but he don't have any rights to talk to him like that. He is just so damn tired with his attitude.

You are mad but you like it when he eat you.

He feel like he is blushing because of what he think.

"I'm sorry.." He look at him beside him, it was his boss."I am just so tired this past few days that's why I acted like that earlier."

"Why when I am tired but I didn't acted like that?" He said full of pain.

"I know. I know. It's just--" he was about to talk when he stand up.

"I hope it won't happen again between us because I don't want us to be mad at each other but as soon as possible starting tomorrow, just talk to me when it's work related? You should distance yourself I am just your employee so don't ever come near me like we are just the same." He smile bitterly and left.

He don't care about the event anymore. Important thing is he will rest because this day is too tiring for him. He drained.