CHAPTER 17:

"I like you. Wrong I love you." He is just staring at his boss. He can't sink it on his mind what he said. He still look at him.

"Don't joke like that boss. It's not funny." He said irritatedly. His boss look at him.

"I really did love you. I've been denying all those years. I like you for how many years, I just don't want to a-admit it." Jungkook bite his own lips. He is serious.

"How come? How? When? Where? You said you don't do date and don't fall inlove. Are you joking?" His boss look at him again because of what he said.

"Remember when you lost your card and it's our team building that time? In your bag there's a card. I put it there. I am worried about yoy." He remember what he said.

"Jin, hold up I lost my card. I need that card my budget for our team building is there." He is irritated now.

"Where did you put it?" Jin got irritated too. They've been finding it here in their room. There's no sign of his card.

"It's just there in my clothe." They are just searching and searching for it.

"Then, what is it?" He look at the are where Jin pointed. He look at it. It's a card!

"I don't know. I think that's it."

"Why? I mean, how come did you know?" He said confusedly.

"It's obvious because you took an hour to leave the room. So, I ordered someone to followed you and Jaime put the card inside."

Taehyung bite his lips because of what his boss said. He didn't know that. It's embarrassing. The budget card is more bigger than his ATM.

"Remember also when your debt in the bank got lower and you got your farm back in a lower price than it's original price?" He look at his boss.

"Don't tell me—"

"It's me. I paid the half of it. Your grandmother knows it too. I visited your province every month." Jungkook smile and he is really proud.

"W-what?! Grandma knows you?" He massage his forehead because of what Jungkook said. Too much information.

"I am also the one who give a scholarship to your brother Phael, because he is smart and he really pursue education." There and that, his jaw drop because of another information he shared.

Jungkook go close to him. His boss hug him and he put his chin into his shoulder. He sigh deeply. He's thankful because he helped him in a secret way. Taehyung hug Jungkook back.

"I'm sorry to all the things I've said to you." Taehyung bite his lips again.

"I know you feel sorry. Thank you too for taking care of me for 10 years. You're wrong, you're more than enough I am just jealous because of what I saw that day, in the mall." Taehyung chuckle because his boss pouted like a kid. His boss hide his cute side.

"I like you too boss. But I shouldn't feel this, because you are too perfectionist, hard-headed, arroga—" Jungkook didn't let him finish because he kiss him.

"It hurts. It's okay I love you anyway." Taehyung smile.They kiss each other."And correction baby I don't do date except to you!"

Taehyung feels relief because of what he said earlier. He stop kissing him. He smile because of it.

"And, how did you know grandma?" Jungkook just smile and hug him from the back.Tsaka.

"It's because of the farm. I was about to visit you that time when you got sick but I saw your grandma instead of you so, I introduced myself to her." Taehyung nodded.