CHAPTER 15:

AFTER they fought Jungkook look at his ID and tag of his secretary. He massage his forehead when he remember the scene that he punched him. He just got mad even though that investments is not a big deal to him, he didn't know what's specific reason why he got mad.

He was about to go after his secretary when he saw his employees. He hide on the side and look what they are doing
He heard someone's talking.

"I am sorry Mr. Kim we are partly at fault too, before you took a day ofd we know that sir have his schedule that time. We forgot to tell him because we are b-busy with our works too. W-we are really sorry."

He bite his lips because of what he heard. That's it! You got mad without even knowing everything. It's your fault this time. He sigh deeply and go back to his office. He untie his necktie. He was just sipping his whisky when someone entered his office.

"I heard to one of your employee that you punched your secretary? Seriously? What did you eat and you did that to him?" He look at the person who entered. It's Joonie. Irritation is visible on his face.

"Yes. Why are you so affected? He frown while asking his friend. Joonie look away. He look at him intently.

"I am just irritated, okay? Your secretary's friend got mad at me because of what you did to his friend." He get his own bottle and drink too.

"Jin?" He nodded and sat on his sofa. It's already 7pm his employees go home but some is still here. Overtime.

He didn't talk to the both of the reason why the hell it happened because he is scared to scold someone like what he did earlier.

"Damn. He nearly punch me because he is mad at you but he can't punch you either because you're his boss. You lucky bastard!" He said irritatedly. He laugh."You really are happy that you hurted your secretary, huh?"

"I said i'm sorry. I didn't do that intentionally." He sigh deeply again and sat to his chair. They face each other.

"You know what? You are a bastard. You should know how to control your anger." He drink and lean tp the sofa. He is confused what he will should do next.

"By the way, how's Suga's offer? Did you accept it?" He shook his head. Joonie is his friend and he knows what he did.

"Nah. I don't want someone to get involved again." He just shrug.

"Speaking of Jin. Are you two know each other? It seems you know him." He stopped for a moment.

He noticed something to his friend. He got weird each day. As if you're not weird too.

"Nah. I just know him because I did go to his hospital unintentionally." He nodded."You have no plan to talk to your secretary? You should do something."

"What is it then?" He smile. He smile too.

Well..

HE is not on his self when he leave his friend's clinic when he noticed that someone is staring at him. He saw a white man. He go near to him.

"Did you know that it's not okay roaming around at this hour? Why you still here? Why don't you go uome?" He look at him. His stares is cold, there's no any emotion on his face.

"As what you said it's dangerous and yet you're here walking? Tsk." His lips parted. Did he intentionally annoyed him?

"I will not walk going to my house. That's my car." Then, he pointed the parking lot. He scowl when he look at him.

"You should go home now." He said to him. He nodded and hurriedly go to his car.

When he reach the door of his condo he entered.

"Finally you're here." He is shock to someone's voice and touch his chest when he saw his boss leaning on the wall while his two hands is on his pocket.

"Jesus christ! You startled me!" he chuckle. He look away."What are you doing here?"

"I am here to say sorry. I am so sorry, I didn't mean it." He go near to him. When he did go near to him he smell what he drink.

"You should go home boss. You're drunk." He said to him. He touch his cheeks down to his lips.

"I am sorry baby." When he saw his wounded lips he bite his lips."Damn it. I am sorry baby."

He is just sayin' sorry to him. While he is busy guided his boss. He is kinda heavy but he can do it. He is kinda leaner and bigger than him.

"Don't do some movements. Yes, we are okay." He said. He chuckle and his boss grab his hand. His eyes widen as their eyes meet each other and his chest is on his chest.

"I am sorry baby. Let's fix this. We already okay, okay?" He said like a child. He smile and he was about to stand up when Jungkook hug his waist.

"Yes we are okay. Let go of me so I can fix your position."

"You just said that." He is not on his right kind because he smiled alone.

"No. Let go." He stop again when his boss look at him. They made an eye contacy.

They look each other. He don't know but his heart beats so fast. He hold his hand and place it to his chest.

"You feel this? You made this beat so fast. It's your fault I c-cNt breathe properly because you did this to me. Why are you doing this tp me?" He bite his lips and he bite his lips too. He don't know what to feel but he smile.

Do I like him?

He didn't know how to answer that but he knows Jungkook made him smile. He make his heart beats so fast. He can't understand. Why?

"Me too." He smile and kiss his lips slowly. He was about to kiss him back when his boss fell asleep. He chuckle.

"Drinking but he can't fight his toleranfe. How did you get here? Thank God you didn't accident." He said. While he is asleep this is the way he can scold him.

He undress him up to his coat and down to his pants but he didn't look at him down there it's a boomer! God take the fvck away the temptation. He sigh deeply when he finished undressing him, he clean Jungkook using a clean towel and guider him to rest.

Did he drink because he is guilty about what he did to me? He smile. He can't understand but he is happy. Very happy.

He is just sayin' sorry then you are okay? Just admit that you are soft!

He laugh because of his own thought. He was about to rest on the sofa when someone knocking on his door. He look at the wall clock. It's 12am and yet there's still someone knocking on his door?

Taehyung stand up and open the door. He is shock when he noticed the man. He is the man earlier. He is holding a grocery. He look at him.

"Don't ask me why and just got this." He said irritatedly. Taehyung frown.

"What's this?"

"It's grocery. It's obvious and yet you still asking." More sarcastic words he won't stop until he didn't punch his face. Annoying!

"T-thanks. By the way, who are you?" He look at him but he just walk away, before he go downstairs he stop for a moment and whisper.

"Suga.."

Then he left.