CHAPTER 24:

TAEHYUNG staring at the clouds while sitting on his respective airplane seat. He don't understand what he should be feel now. He is tired and he is suffering from these emotions. He left early. Maybe because he wanted to spend some time for himself, years where he failed to give him one. All those years of working, he forgot to love himself. He is just so devoted about his work and it pains him.

He didn't know how to face his boyfriend. He did not want to end their relationship, he don't want them to break up but what bothers him is that – why did he keep it from him? Is he not worth the risk?

Is this how lowly Jungkook think about his love? When the day I decided to love you, I accepted everything from you and I love every piece of you. All the flaws, all the mistakes, all the lapses. The negative and the positive thing about Jungkook. Just him in general, and that include his son.

When he step out of the airplane, he roam his eyes around the place. It's so cold. It's not that crowded maybe because he arrived late at night in the US. He is just checking the areas of the place when his feel his phone rings.

Suga is calling..

He answered the call immediately, "Hello?"

"Did you arrive at the place I told you about?"

"Yes,"

"Go and enter the white car you will see. It will stop in front of you once it sees you and it will lead you to the Park's mansion."

He smiled and nodded even though Suga won't see him, "Thank you, Suga."

He ended the call. He followed what Suga said and waited for a minute. Not long enough, the car arrived in front of him. He was right. He grinned. He entered the car and thank the man who opened the door for him.

"They said when a person is sad, the reason why you are being sad can be also the reason why it heals." He divert his attention to the driver when he spoke.

"Are you Filipino?" He is so shock about it. Really! He nodded and laugh.

"Yes, hijo. I am Filipino." He did not speak any longer. "I noticed that you're sad. Are you alright?"

"The truth is that I'm not really okay." He didn't know that opening up to a stranger can lessen all the worries and pain he has. He may not see his face fully, but he is comfortable around the driver.

"Did you leave Philippines with a broken heart?"

"I admit, yes. Yes, I left the Philippines with a broken heart and I'm not sure if I can survive nor my path here in US."

The silence dominated the area. They both become so silent yet it's not an awkward silence. Slowly, the car stopped when they are in front of the big and long gate. He can see the mansion already even though the gate intimidates him.

The house is just so spectacular. He excitedly get out of the car when it stopped. He checked and roam his eyes.

He is just making himself busy when someone approaches him. It's four women and three men. "Are you Mr. Kim Taehyung?" He awkwardly nodded. This whole thing is just so awkward. "Please follow us, sire. Mr. Park is already waiting at the dining area."

He followed them. He stare at the places again. The people who lived there is obviously rich. You can see some maids all around the areas. The place is just so amazing.

I can't imagine Mochi is living like this.

When they finally reached the house, the expensive things blow his head. If he is only a snatcher, he will plan to snatch all of these things. He chuckled at his silent thoughts.