PROLOGUE:

The day is perfect as well as Mr. Jungkook he look him self in the mirror and smile when he think he's perfect.

"Mr. Kim, what party should we attend?" he asks his secretary as he fix his tie.

"It will be a party Sir. A celebrity wanted to do invest in your company that's why he invited you to attend this party." Mr. Kim sigh as he look all the schedule for today and tomorrow. Another hectic day.

He look at his secretary and nod. Mr. Jungkook sigh as he hold his phone.

"I see. Where?"

"USA, Sir." his secretary bow and left the office. He should get ready for the party.

FANCY. Mr. Kim only said it's fancy. Handsome faces and beautiful faces everywhere. All the things are shining. Today he face rich and powerful people. It's not new to him, his boss' life is too messy.

"You should act normal as well. Please no talking to other people, they might got an information you always slide about that." Mr. Jungkook chuckle. He look away.

"Yes, Mr. Jungkook no worries about me I will behave. Please proceed." Mr. Jungkook nod and they walk together."That is Mr. Hagwanim a new Spanish ambassador."

While his boss is busy talking with different people, he sit to the place not that far to hiss boss' place. He roam his eyes inside. The place is too big for him, he feel amaze but he is sure that he got used to it. He worked for his boss' for 10 years, so it means he is used to it. His boss is really something.

"Sawasdee. It was nice to see you here." He stand when the Thailand's ambassador greeted his boss.

Actually his Boss company didn't need this one. The company is good it can stand alone, he didn't understand why he need to attend like this. Maybe he want to hook up with another girl? Don't know.

He drink while watching his boss. He is handsome alright and he is still single and not married even though he is already in 30's ito but still no wife. He can't do anything but to let him.

"Hi. Is it you Taehyung?" He look at the person on his side. He smile when he notice who's talking to him.

"Hey. It's been two years since we saw each other, how are you?"

She's Kalley. His ex-girlfriend.

Jungkook look at some business man. Many of people were talking to him, he's exhausted.

Jungkook is looking at his secretary when he saw him talking to a woman. He shook his head. The girl is pretty, tall, and just perfect. He wonder why. He walk near with them.

"I don't know why are you still wanted us to come back. You are the one who left. You left me." Jungkook notice there's a bitterness on his voice.

Is this his ex?

"You know the reason. You knew it and you know I need to." He look at the woman. Mr. Kim was about to talk when he cough.

"Let's go Mr. Kim we need to go home. Please excuse us Miss." He drag his secretary."Who is she?"

"My ex. Let's go Sir and you need to rest also I can see you're tired."

He shook his head and just let his secretary. Well, he is not okay.

He release a deep sigh. He just look outside of the car's window.

"Sir. I want to dislocate to another branch of your company." He look at him.

"Why?"

"I just want to."

And he left dumbfounded.