CHAPTER 26:

TAEHYUNG frown when he saw Neeko walking alone the office. Where's his father? He roam his eyes around the office and he did not find any sign of some people here.

"Handsome uncle!" Neeko shouted and run towards to her. Neeko immediately hugged him and he smiled at the gesture. He lift Neeko.

"Why are you here? Did you father let you come here? He's with you?" Neeko nodded. He saw that the kid is bored, so they leave the office so Neeko can have a better roaming.

"Daddy is downstairs! He bought me a lot of food. I am hungry, handsome uncle!" Neeko pouted while caressing its own tummy as a sign that he is really hungry. Taehyung laugh at Neeko's cuteness.

This kid is kind and genuine. Maybe that's the reason why he is fine and soft with Neeko because he is not hard to approach.

"They said it's the boss's son,"

"Really?"

"Yes! I heard their family issues before. It's a big issue involving boss's fiancee who left him before."

"Gosh! It's such a pity!"

"I agree. The girl is lucky to have sir Jungkook! He is handsome and look at his kid, it's such a prince type."

"I agree!"

Taehyung can hear their whispers when they are walking out of their department. Jin bumped into them and he looked at the kid he was holding.

"Who's that?" Jin asked curiously and they go along with them.

"It's boss's son." He said with no energy. Neeko embraces Taehyung's neck more when they enter the elevator.

"What?! A son?!" He shook his head when Jin shouted. Neeko frown at Jin who is being calm now. "S-sorry.. I was just shock."

"Yeah, right. It's very obvious. Look at his face! He really resemble his dad." They laugh together and walk together, too.

"Uncle handsome, who is he?" Neeko asked and point Jin in front of them.

"Oh.. this is my friend. Meet your tito Jin!" Neeko waved at Jin and Jin obviously found him so cute, and not long enough he pinched Neeko's cheeks.

"You're so cute. Who wouldn't have thought that boss's shoot his loads and produce such a great genes?" He laugh with humor in his voice. He did not respond to Jin's statement. They were about to go and find place when Neeko shouted.

"Mommy! Hi!" Neeko asked him to drop him off and he did. Taehyung saw Selena and Jungkook walking towards them together.

While looking at them, he can't deny the fact that they looked so good together and it would be perfect if they will form a family. Suddenly, Taehyung felt pain. He can't still believe how he is ready to be fooled.

"Woah! Is this boss's wife?!"

"Is that his fiancee before?!"

"And what do they mean 'mommy'?!"

"Boss has a son?!"

"I think so! It looks just like him!"

"Aw! He is so cute!"

"They look perfect together with Ma'am Selena!"

"You know her?"

"Yes. We attended their engagement party before!"

"Isn't she pretty?"

"Yes! That's why I don't feel any ounce of envy because they are really look so good together."