CHAPTER 22:

TAEHYUNG felt lost while he is working. He refused to do talk with his boss because he is still irritated to him.

It's not that I'm doubting him but I won't feel this way if I did not see anything in the first place.

He will never win when it comes to Jungkook's ex, aside from the fact that it's a girl, she is so pretty, rich, and just so perfect that Taehyung was left speechless. They just really suit to each other.

He is just preoccupied when a girl entered his boss's office. Taehyung stand up and lean on the office's door.

"What are you doing here?"

"You need to go to my house later."

Taehyung did not let them finish what they are talking. He become more doubtful. He did not try his best to speak while he is working. Selena left the company in just few minutes.

He doesn't care about it. What matters is that he finished all of his works. He wanted to leave early. Taehyung checked his phone when it rings.

"Hello?"

"Baby.."

Taehyung stopped typing on his computer when he heard Jungkook's vocie. He did not understand, he is mad at him but he misses his voice.

"Do you need anything, Sir?" He answered coldly and with formality on his voice.

"Can you come inside my office?" He did not answer Jungkook and just ended the call but he decided to stand up and followed what he asked. 

When he entered his boss's office, he is now holding his guitar yet he did not make a fuss about it and make his self comfortable on the sofa.

He asked him again the same question he asked earlier, "Do you need anything?" Jungkook shook his head and he started strumming his guitar.

Jungkook stare at him yet he can't stand it so he just lower his head. He don't want to stare at his eyes because if he did, he feel like he is being pulled by him.

As he strum the guitar so softly together with his smooth voice, Taehyung felt like he is melting.

You make me smile
Take away all my fears..

You hold me real close
When you wipe away my tears..

You love me for me
And i'm thankful
To have you with me..

He is now staring at Jungkook who is still staring at him but this time, it was full of longing and silently begging. He didn't know what to do, he is torn between staring at him or avoiding his gaze.

You are the rainbow after the rain
You are my medicine after the pain..

Hold me close don't let go
And stay with me..

He ended his song and Jungkook hugged him. Taehyung is still silent and he did not make any moves.

"I know you doubted about my love for you. Baby.. No, I love you." Jungkook hugged him so tight as if he was holding something so precious. "You are the only one who completed me.."

"Then why did you seeing each other without telling me?"

"Because it is not important. She is not important. Please baby, believe me." His eyes is so expressive that Taehyung felt his begging. He touched Jungkook's face.

He is not mad, he is just disappointed about what happened because he keep a secret about meeting his ex, regardless how it matters to them still he wanted to know.

"It's okay.. we're okay." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook to assure him that they are fine. Jungkook lay down and he used Taehyung's thigh as his pillow. He is now caressing Jungkook's hair gently.

"I didn't sleep for 2 days because of this. You scared me baby.."

He chuckled at him silently and let Jungkook sleep on his thigh. Taehyung checked Jungkook's features while he is sleeping. He is just so perfectly handsome with no any flaws on his face.

"Boss?"

"Hmm?"

"I need to travel outside the country." He felt Jungkook's reactions.

"You will still continue your plan?" Taehyung shook his head and caresses Jungkook's cheeks.

"I just need to do something, Boss. I won't stay there any longer." Jungkook intertwined their hands. He is now playing Jungkook's fingers on his.

"Okay, I will let you go for as long as you'll only spend three days there." Taehyung nodded. "I am having a bad day, baby. This day exhaust me."

"Just rest for today. It's okay. I'm just here."

"Don't ever me leave me, baby.."

It made Taehyung smile. Damn, I love him so much!