CHAPTER 23:

JUNGKOOK and Taehyung ate their breakfast happily. Maybe because they talked yesterday and it made the doubt disappeared. It's all about bysiness and he trust Jungkook so much. If Jungkook really loves him then he will believed in everything he say.

"Are you sure you will never go to work now?" Jungkook asked him and he just nodded.

"Yes, boss. I need to pack all of my things. I will leave early so I can go home early, too." They are done eating together, so he just used his remaining time to fix all his clothes, including his boss's suit.

Jungkook grab his waist and pull him closer. He hold his nape and push his head to kiss him.

"No matter what happened, you will only trust me. Trust me, 'kay?" He seems so serious and genuine about it, so he don't want to ruin the mood. He just nodded and smile.

When his boyfriend left the place, he started to fix his self and the house. He will only bring one travel bag, because he will only spend short period of time in the USA. He just need to fix something and talk some people there.

While he is busy fixing the house, someone knocked at the door. He stopped for a moment and open the door.

"Yes?" He look at the person who knocks. She's pretty, flawless, and her face is just so innocent.

"Is this Jeon Jungkook's house?" She asked him, so he only nodded and let her enter the house.

"Yes. This is his house. What can I do for you, miss?"

"I just want to check the house for my nephew." She said while her eyes is busy roaming around the house.

"Pardon?" It's a little bit unclear, so he wanted to ask for more details.

Her eyes settled on his, "I just want to see if the house is safe and beautiful for my nephew. By the way, who are you?" She asked him curiously. She seems kind so he give her the benefit of the doubt.

Nephew? Hobi's kid?

"I am the secretary of Mr. Jungkook." She only nodded at him.

"That's good that Jungkook has reliable secretary. He needs to have a nanny inside this house. He son needs it." He was about to melt down because of what he heard.

"Mr. Jungkook's s-son?" She looked at him and nod her head.

"Yes. He is two years old and running three." She sat down and she checked him from head to toe. "You're handsome."

He did not speak as he feel like something is blocking his throat. His body is trembling because of the sudden information.

"The day Selena left is also the day she got pregnant. We noticed it late, we just found out when we lived in the states." Taehyung sat down too and he seriously look at the girl in front of him. "As far as I know, they are seeing each other every day with their son. Did you not know it?"

He shook his head. He feel like he can't speak because if he did, he will only hear his crack voice. He lost all of his energy.

Is this the reason why did you meet her secretly, Jungkook? Is this because you have a son?

He already have a son and yet he did not tell him. He just want him to be honest about what's happening and what is he going through, so that he won't react like this.

He is in pain. Deeply.

JUNGKOOK went home with exhausted body. He is happy because he met his son, and he admit that he believed her right away when she claimed that he is the father of her son, because he really looks like him with no doubt. That kid left a special place in his heart and he is not that hard to love. He is a great and good kid.