CHAPTER 8:

WARNING: SPG R18

                 ______________________

TAEHYUNG closed his eyes and kiss him back. This is the second time when Jungkook kiss his lips. He touch his chest when Jungkook pulled him again to the bathroom. He bite his lips when he saw Jungkook undress his self.

Tongue to tongue. They kiss each other like there's no tomorrow.

He look at his body. It's seductive. His body is really manly. He can't say anything.

"I will kill if someone will disturb us." He said and kiss his neck he touch the tiles behind him and tilted his head to give him more access.

"Aah~ s-sir stop it." he suck his neck and nip it. He closed his eyes when he feels Jungkook's lips on his neck and he felt the feeling that he shouldn't feel.

He undress him too not just his coat but his necktie too.

"Aah~ w-what are you doing?" He really don't know what to feel or what he just wanted to let this feeling go. He wanted to cum.

His eyes widen when he remove his belt and he unzip him and touch his manhood. He bite his lips when his hand started to move.

"Do you like this? Do you like my hand touching your length?" every second Jungkook's voice become more sexy in his ear. His voice become more sexy.

"Y-yes. I like it very much." He grin and move his hand seductively. He tilted his head when Jungkook kneel."W-what will you do?"

"This is me. Tasting you." He miss his hair when he feel Jungkook's mouth on his manhood.

He lick the tip of his hardness and suck it like a lollipop. What he felt is too much to bare.

Up

Down

Sucking

Up

Down

Sucking

It's the same but he felt different everytime he do it. He feel that he is near, he is cumming that's why he thrust his hips too and fvck his mouth.

"Oohh~ i'm cumming. Sir i'm cumming!" He shouted when he feel his tongue on the tip of his manhood and he touch his two balls.

It's just a second he feel like he is cumming. Just a minute. One nipping and sucking he cum. He is still not finish and really suck the fvck out of him. He felt drain that's why he closed his eyes. He can see him self being contented. He didn't feel anything but happiness.

"Hmm. You taste so sweet. You are delicious." He look away. He saw how Jungkook bite his lips and lick the bottom of his lips as if his cum is still on him.

Damn it.

JUNGKOOK look at his secretary. Naked. He look at his body especially his manhood. This is his first time tasting a man and he is really delicious. Sweet and he taste so addicted.

He can feel his hard now. He kiss him again and push him to the wall. It would be the death of him if he can't taste him. He was about to unbuckle his belt when someone knock at the door.

They both stunned. They look at each other and hurriedly fix their self. He sigh deeply and wash his hanfs. He saw Taehyung and he is already fixed. He notice it now that his secretary is handsome.

He just can't get enough to his lips that's why he kiss him again and look at the door when someone knock.

"There's a people there?" Someone shouted outside. He sigh deeply. Taehyung is just silent and he wanted to do ask what's bothering him.

They go outside and the security apologized because he thought he did go home. He nodded and saw Taehyung walking.

"Go home now sir and rest." He said when he reached his car. He look at him but he look away.

"About what happ--" He sigh deeply. He frown.

"Sir. Let's just forget what happened. I know that you didn't intend to do it. I will go home now sir, rest well." He fasterly run and he didn't look at him too.

While driving he is irritated because of his secretary. What? He didn't intend to do it? He grin. That's fvcking delicious to the things he didn't intend to do it.

When he remember his face he is literally happy. Until he reached his house he is still happy but he's still hard that's why he spent his night with his hand. Fvck shit he should enter him earlier hurriedly.

Aah~ what a beautiful night. He make sure that it will happen again, he can still smell his perfume with his hands and he can still remember how he cup his balls and how he lick his length.

He can't believe fvcking a guy is better than fvcking a girl. He tasted so good, so sweet. He will taste it again.

He call his secretary after he take bath and drink his coffee. He is thankful he didn't feel sick.

When he pick up the call, he smile.

"Hello sir? It's midnight you should sleep."

"I'll make sure the next time you will not going to walk for a month, I will damn be happy if it's happen so just pray baby that we can't have some time alone. You will know what will happen next." He smirk and ended the call.

Hmm teasing his secretary will be good. He can't wait to see him again.