CHAPTER 14:

"MR. KIM did you know? Yesterday the office is so busy and boss' head is always hot. He got easily mad. He did a lot of work then he has no secretary to help him." Jin shared it to him.

He look at Jin. He frown. His boss is perfect okay? It's impossible that he can't do those things he usually did. He deeply sigh.

"Is that so? I asked for a day off yesterday. I visited my grandma in the province." He nodded.

"Aah. Boss called you I forgot. Becareful he looks so piss." He nodded.

He stand up in front of his boss' door. He sigh deeply because he is nervous.

"Yes sir?" He look at him when he entered. He flinch when he throw a lot of papers to him.

"Did you know what happened yesterday?!" Jungkook shouted. He lower his head."It's because the secretary of this goddamn company took a day off we lost 5 investments! You didn't check the schedule!"

His eyes widen. He look at the money that they lost. 100 billion? Big money. He bite his lips.

I committed mistake I know that because I thought I finished all my works I didn't know that I have still need to do. I should double check it before I took a day off.

He lower his head down and the tears form in his eyes. Not because of what he did but because of anger.

"You taking it for granted! You didn't even asked for your day off properly to me! Is this a professional secretary?!" He shouted really loud. Taehyung look at Jungkook."You flirted with that son of a bitch yesterday but you didn't do anything to deserve your day off! Irresponsible!"

"If you didn't go to that mall then you should know what happened earlier than me!" He shouted back at him. He went silent."If you know earlier than me then you should called me! Then, we both find a way on how to deal with it! The problem here is that you trusted yourseld too much!"

Jungkook punch him. He take a step backward because of the punch. He smile bitterly and he touch his own lips. It's bleeding. He punched him real hard.

"You are just my employee! Don't act as if you are the boss here!" Now, he can't stop his self to shout and he assume that everyone heard them.

He stand up properly and he look at his boss intently. This is the first time that he punched him and insulted him real hard. He lost his interest to work to this company because of his boss' attitude.

"Your attitude is tiring did you know that?" He said almost whisper because he lost his strength. Jungkook's shoulder is unstable because of anger."You always insult others as if they never help you to be a better CEO. Without your employee you can't be successful like this. I am maybe your secretary but I run everything from your schedule to your foods. Tell me, I am not that worth it to work for?"

He chuckle silently. He feel insulted so much. His boss calm down. Jungkook look at him and he was about to go to his area when Taehyung take a step backward.

"I am s-sorry. I didn't mean it." He laugh at his boss and he hide his lips to him specifically his wound and the bleeding. His boss look at his lips and he look away.

"Fire me. I am just your employee right? Fire me then. It's tiring to work with someone like you who didn't even know how to appreciate." After that he take his ID off and throw it on his table."Atleast thank me for being on your side and service with you for whole damn years. But this is what I recieved. A bruise? Even my grandma can't even hurt me like this?"

He left his office after that. He didn't look back. His tears fell down on his cheeks. When he reach outside all his co-workers lower their head as if they are the one who got the punishment. He heard a loud noise to Jungkook's office. Jin look at his bleeding lips.

"Mr. Kim you have a wound in the lips. Let me take good care of it." Jin was about to go to his side when he smile and stop him from doing that. His co-workers look at his bleeding lips. He avoided them and look away.

"I am fine. Better if you all go back to your own works before all of you recieved a shout." He was about to go when some of his co-workers hold his arms and hands.

"I am sorry Mr. Kim we are partly at fault too, before you took a day ofd we know that sir have his schedule that time. We forgot to tell him because we are b-busy with our works too. W-we are really sorry." The new girl intern cried. She is Lily.

"It's okay. The damage has been done, I hope this is the last time." He smile and hug the both of them."You're just new to this field it's okay if you committed mistakes."

They cried even more when he hug them. They hug him back. His co-workers smiled at them.

"Where's your ID and Tag?" Jin ask when he noticed that he didn't wear his ID. His eyes widen."He fired you?"

"I don't know but that's what I want him to do. Maybe I will just really go to the USA when I finish my work here, if he will fire me or nor I didn't care anymore. I am tired working my ass off for him, maybe I will take a rest." Jin caress his wounded lips.

"Let's go to my nearest clinic I need to put some medicines to your lips." He nodded and bid his goodbye.

While Jin is busy putting some ointments to his wounded lips, he look at him so intently. He knows he have an idea about what happened earlier.

"What really happened?" He look at the ceilling.

"We just have a little fight. He punched me." He said. Jin lean more to see his lips properly and wholely.

"Why he will do that? He is mad though." He laugh. That's their position when someone entered the clinic.

"What the hell are you doing?!" They both look at the door. It's sir Namjoon.

"Why? What are you doing here? You see I have a patient to take care of. If you didn't need something or do something here you can go and leave."

Taehyung look at them both. There's something between them. He didn't know what's the exact thing. He is shock when Namjoon grab Jin's hand and both of them leave.

What the hell happened? He sigh deeply and think what happened earlier.

He is too far away to his boss.This incident made them grow apart. He sigh deeply and look at the both of them and seems like they are fighting. He didn't pay any attention to it anymore and he just close his eyes wanted to sleep.

What I will do next?