CHAPTER 12:

EVERYONE'S busy as well as Taehyung. They need to summarize the reports of every meetings, they also need to work the money that the company lost and still finding the suspect. There's two person who would be blame, it's either the boss or the person who manage and hold the money the financer.

Taehyung noticed that everyone is silent so, he didn't pay any attention to the silent because he is busy working the things that his boss wanted him to work of.

"She is so pretty."

"So classy."

He heard some whispers and gossips so he look around, when he look around a girl walk towards to him. She look at him. He stand up and bow down his head.

"Goodmorning Ma'am. What can I do for you?" He said and smile. The girl seem so nice. She smile at him too.

"Where's your boss? Jungkook?" He look at her. He secretly scan her whole body. She's pretty.

"Woah. She is really pretty."

"Dude oh the curves!"

"Sexy!"

He smile and look at her again. She is indeed a beauty but he don't know he don't want her to talk to him.

"Ma'am, do you have an appointment? Mr. Jungkook is still busy, he only accepts visit when you have an appointment." She got his phone and Taehyung look at it.

Boss are privately send a message to this girl? It means the invitation came from my boss?

"You see he invited me privately. So can I go now?" She smile. He nodded and guided her to his boss' office.

I still don't understand why my boss did that, she seems special to my boss because if she's not he wouldn't mind sending her a private invitation. I am the one who will send the invitation.

"This way ma'am. Here, I should go first." But she glared at him.

"You irritates me earlier and now. I hated waiting too long. I am his girlfriend okay?! So let me in." She irritatedly push him away and he look at her as she entered his office.

He look at his boss, he is not surprise alright. He thinks that Jungkook is looking forward to this meeting.

"Hah!" He shouted because he is mad. He can't understand why she don't want to wait. And what a girlfriend?! He didn't remember that Jungkook told him that he as a girlfriend.

why he won't tell me about it? Who am I?

He bite his lips and he was about to leave when his boss called him. He sigh deeply and entered the office.

"Yes sir?" He smile forcely. He saw the girl leaning so close to his boss. He smile at the girl but she didn't look at him because she is too focus watching his boss.

"Tell Jin to bring us a food. You should rest and I will let Jin provide our needs." He said in a serious tone. He didn't complain and he just nodded then leave.

He don't want to enter his office either. It's useless to enter the office because his boss might be busy to some other girl.

"I heard she is our boss ex. What do you think?"

"Fit. Girl and a boy and they are has a good genes. Both handsome and beautiful. So I think they're good to each other."

Taehyung smile bitterl. Yeah, right they are fit to each other, they are the same they are rich. He sigh deeply and go to Jin who is now talking to someone.

"Jin. Come here." He come near him. He look at him."Boss want you to deliver the things they need in the office."

"Why not you, Mr. Kim? I am busy can't you see?" He look at the papers in front of him.

"I will do it. Just follow our boss. Give me." He nodded and he sat at the chair who's near at him and it's on his desk. They exchange.

While he is working. He can't take out of his mind about Jungkook's girlfriend. He don't know why he is affected when he didn't care about his boss.

he just make you happy but he didn't love you.

He frown because of what ge think. What's the point of it?

He just suck you but he didn't love you.

He blush because of what he thought about the other day. He still remember his boss sucking him. He bite his lips. He avoided those people who stares at him.

"Are you blushing, Mr. Kim? Your face is red." He look at the intern who look at him too. His co-workers look at him too.

"No! It's just hot." He excused. He nodded and go back to his work.

One hour passed but the two of them still talking. Maybe they did something. He frown. Why did he care? He souldn't care.

Your ass. You fool who? Your grandmother?

He sigh deeply and he was about to go when he saw his boss together with that girl. He bow his head down when they both leave the company and the gossip started again.

Because he feel irritated he also leave. He needs to eat. He think of doing overtime because he wanted to go ask for a day off tomorrow, he wanted peace even just for a one day. He will finish his work.

He go outside and eat. He will go back to his work after he eat.

"Mr. Kim, this is the report that sir Jungkook need to sign. That papers should be here at 3pm because we need it, urgent." He nodded and get the things that she give.

He was about to go when his boss came too. He look away but he bow down his head. He look at Jungkook.

"Here's the papers you need to sign sir." He entered the office so he entered too. Nothing's change his boss' office still the same but the table is kinda messy.

Maybe they had sex.

He shook his head and Jungkook look at him as he sat to his swivel chair.

"You look bothered. You okay?" He smile forcely. He was about to touch his neck when he step back.

You touch a girl and now you touch me? Disgusting!

"Here's the paper sir." He accepted i and he frown.

"What happened to you?"

"I will take a leave tomorrow sir." He said directly. Jungkook look at him.

"Why?"

"I need to rest more. Just give me one day or two days, I have some things to do."

"Me too, sir." He look at the person who entered. It's Jin.

"I understand you Jin but you Mr. Kim why?"

"I already explained that I need to rest. Thank you for that I finished my work already sir and I should go now."

He left and didn't wait for him to talk. He feel drain. He got tired this day.

Tired or jealous?

He sigh deeply and fix the things. He hope that his day will be great tomorrow. He will visit his grandmother, he is ready for it and he is excited. He own a car but he didn't use it but maybe now he will use it.

He needs to rest. That's all. Working for him is tiring. So tiring.