CHAPTER 27:

Warning: R18
___________________

TAEHYUNG woke up and he feel like something heavy on his waist part. He saw Neeko hugging him while the kid used his arms as pillow. He checked the other side and saw Neeko's father. It's Jungkook hugging him so tightly from the back.

"Boss. Let go of me. I need to cook our breakfast." And Jungkook is still unresponsive. "Boss.." He called him again to wake him from his sleep. He just moan.

"Hmm.. five minutes, baby." He moan and hugged him tighter and pull him more closer. He looked at Neeko if he was disturbed by his father's movements, but he is still in deep sleep.

His eyes widened when he feel Jungkook's hands on his thigh. Jungkook caresses his tummy and plant some kisses on his neck. He bite his lips to stop himself from small moans when Jungkook put his hands inside of Taehyung's shorts.

"B-boss.. Neeko is here. Stop it." He whispers that only them can hear. Jungkook whisper in his ears.

"Just don't make some noises, baby. Ssh.." His hot and warm breath tickles Taehyung. Jungkook kissed his earlobe and touch his manhood.

Jungkook lick his neck and suck it. Taehyung moan softly as Jungkook have his way up to down. Jungkook hold his cheeks and make Taehyung face him so he can kiss Taehyung's sexy and soft lips. Jungkook hungrily attacked Taehyung's lip with so much emotions in it.

He cannot stop his self anymore and he also touch Jungkook's big friend. Taehyung smirked when he feel Jungkook stopped from kissing and attacking him.

"Hmm.. baby, don't touch me or else you will never going to walk for a week." He only smiled at Jungkook's threat. As if he was scared about it. It'll excited him more.

"Try me."

Taehyung was shocked when Jungkook pull him to stand up and he fixed Neeko's position on the bed and Jungkook held his hands and push him to the bathroom.

That day he lost his sanity again. Over and over again until they both lost their breathe.

AFTER they are done with their making love inside the bathroom, he is now helping Jungkook with his suit and they go downstairs so he can cook their breakfast after Jungkook had his earlier. He is still flush and feel so sore down there, but he need to make their breakfast for Neeko.

"You let me touch and own you today. Does this mean you forgive me now?" He looked at his boss who is now sitting and waiting for him to finish cooking.

He was about to answer Jungkook when he saw Neeko walking towards them. Jungkook stand up and lift Neeko.

"How's your sleep, young man?" Jungkook asked his son while putting him to his chair.

"How would I know? I'm asleep so how would I know about it, daddy?" He said confusedly to his father. Taehyung chuckles while Jungkook frown.

"You smart-ass, huh? That's good. You really do get great traits from me." And even though he said that, Jungkook is still frowning and it looks like he is sarcastic.

Taehyung shook his head while listening to Jungkook and Neeko's conversation. He finished making their breakfast while the two watching him cooking.

"Handsome uncle? What are you cooking?" Neeko asked him while they are still watching Taehyung move gracefully inside the kitchen.

"Egg, bacon, and hotdog, baby." Neeko happily nodded. Maybe Neeko loved all of these food that's why he is happy about it. While he is still cooking, he heard them talking.

"You should call him daddy from now on,"

"Why, daddy? If he my daddy, too?"

"Yes,"