CHAPTER 3:

TAEHYUNG sat beside Jungkook. Avoiding his gaze when the chairman looked at him.

"Hijo. Nice to see you again. It's good that you visited again here. " he smiled and looked at the mother of his boss.

"Nice to see you too,  Madam. Oh,  it just happened that I went here. You're so stunning guess you looked younger as you ages.." She laughed. I smiled,  in the age of 40 his boss' mother looked younger than her age.

"Oh,  Thank you. Been taking good care of it." I laughed and she did as well.

"So, how's the company Kookie?" his mother asked.

Taehyung kept his laugh because of his boss' nickname. They've been together for 10 years and he just learnt his nickname. His boss looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"It's okay Dad. It's still growing." then we started eating.

"That's good and son, any plans on getting married? You are not getting any younger so as me and and your mom." his boss coughed a bit after hearing those words.

While I stayed silent. It's a family talk so he won't talk, unless someone asked and talked to him.

"I still have no plans dad. So don't argue with me about that. Hope is there, why don't you meddle with his." after he mentioned Hope's name,  Hope stepped in looking like he just came out from a party.

"Mom. Dad. Bunso. Oh Taehyung! You're here. How are you?" Taehyung just smiled as his answer.

He sat beside his daddy and ate. Hope looked at him.

"Hobi. Why are you so late? You went into a party again? " Chairman asked. Hope laughed.

"No mom.. I came from taping it's for our new mv, that's why I'm like this. By the way, I heard my name."

"As what Mommy said, you should get married Hobi." his boss stated that made Hope stopped eating.

"As you can see mom, dad I am still at the peek of my career so I think I can't do that." he said while shaking his head.

The oldies looked defeated.  It's just his boss and its brother. Jungkook's brother doesn't like to take the position as CEO. Which lead Jungkook to manage it all.

"How about you, young man? Are you married or do you have a girlfriend?" Taehyung coughed and his boss gave him water.

"Thank you sir. Uhm none Madam, I am still single and maybe I have a plan on getting married sooner." he answered, smiling.

"That's good. Both of my son's doesn't have any plans yet."

The dinner ended well. Taehyung is standing outside Jeon's Resident.

"Thank you sir for bringing me here. Please send  my thank you to your parents." he smiled for the tenth time today. As long as possible if he can smile all day he will.

"Still thinking about dislocating to USA?" his boss asked. He nodded as yes.

"Yes sir. I need to." he said slowly. "So sir please let me and grant my request."

"No. Resign or this. Choose."

His jaw dropped because of what he just said. He shaked his head  in disbelief. Damn it.