CHAPTER 4:

THE next day Taehyung is occupied by some things while entering the company. He didn't sleep because of what his boss said. What's his reason for him not to agree that he wanted to go to the USA?

It's a personal matter that he wanted to continue his job there, there's still someone who managed there and even he is just a janitor there it's okay for him he really need to go to the USA.

"Your mood is not okay, seriously? Early in the morning? How are you?" He look at his co-officemate Jin. He sigh deeply.

"I didn't sleep. There's a lot of things that it stuck in my mind, I am still alive. How about you?" He sat on his desk. He laugh while his face turns red.

"Uh-- I am also okay, I'm happy." He nod because he can see that he is literally happy.

He is still pre-occupied. What should I do?

"You are really problematic. What's inside in your head?" He look at Anna as she speak.

"I wanted to be assign in the USA."

"Oh? Why? There's a problem here?" He shook his head and look at his boss' office.

"No. I just need something there."

"If that so, you don't need to work and just go there you have money right? You keep that for 9 years." He look at her quickly.

She is right. Why he didn't think of it? He quickly check his phone and his bank account. He smile when he saw that his money reached million. This is maybe because even it's weekend he still go to work, plus he is the one who will cook sometimes.

He laugh and hug Anna and she scream. He didn't care he is really happy.

"Yes! Thank you for giving me that idea!" He feel like there's an angel in there and because of it he will hug every person.

He stop when there's someone who gasp. He stand up straight as he saw his boss.

"Come to my office now." There's a hint of cold on his voice. He look at the people inside the office especially his friend, bastard Jin who's grinning at him.

He shook his head and enter his boss' office. He is just standing behind him when he face him.

"What now? You decide?" He bite his lips and look at his hoss. Jungkook look at him as well when he saw him biting his lips.

JUNGKOOK is not in the mood because his office is hot as hell, the aircon is not working well plus he saw his secretary talking with someone else.

"Sir. U-uhm-- I decided to go to the USA and I will be the one who will find a work there, it's up to you sir if you will fire me but my choice is my choice sir." His head is low as he speak. He look at him.

He really feel irritated and he undress his self-- just the coat. Then, he untie his necktie and unbotton the first three.

"Why are you doing this? What's wrong with you Mr. Kim?" He is asking him while frowning and walking slowly towards to him.

"Sir I told you it's a personal matter." It can't avoid the fact that he is blushing.

Blushing huh? Hmm. Handsome. He smirk as he walk backward when he is walking forward.

"Are you not satisfy here? Your salary is low? The office is ugly? What?"

"S-sir. It's not that the o-office is good even the people who worked here, it's just t-that I need to do s-something-- what are you doing sir? Stop walking!" It's visible in his voice that he is irritated also.

He is really the one who have the guts to feel irritated when he is the one who irritates him. Hard-headed. Until his secretary press against the wall.

He lean his face near at his face and he smell his breathe, smells good.

"I will offer you everything, name it and I will give it to you. Hmm." He bite his lips as he touch his lips on his lips.

TAEHYUNG was about to close his eyes when his boss look away. He bite his lips as he saw his boss walks away and he stand up straight.

He sigh deeply when he feels his heart beating and feel his face heating. His boss is the one who can do this to him. No others.

"Still think about this or else my patience will be at his limits and you will can't enter my company any longer." He low his head and fasterly leave his boss' office and he touch his chest-- near his heart.

Damn it. Why does he feel like this? It shouldn't. No. He is a boy and he likes girls. No freaking way.

"Oh? Why are you pale and sweating?" He stand up straight when he saw Namjoon. He look away.

"N-nothing sir." He shyly said. Before Namjoon enter he saw him looking at his desk. He saw Namjoon staring at Jin.

"You know him?" Namjoon pointed Jin. He nodded.

"Yes sir. He is Seokjin. He is also a doctor sir. He said working here is just his past time." He didn't know but he felt like it's his responsibility to tell Namjoon what he knows about Jin.

"Doctor huh?" He laugh and enter the office. He is confuse as he acted like he knows everything.

People are confusing.

He walk towards to Jin and talk to him.

"Let's go and drink? My treat." He is not on his self when he said that. His friend look at him.

"Let's go! As long as it's your treat!"

He shook his head. He really budget his money. Son of a bitch.