CHAPTER 11:

THE same night Taehyung can't sleep. He don't want to think what happened to him and Jimin before. He don't want to remember those memories.

It's tiring thinking about those things he feels like it's enough and starting to feel empty again because of what he did before. He sigh deeply and get the heater, he want to drink coffee for him to stop his thoughts.

He was just staring at his computer when his phone ring. He look at the caller. It was his boss. He sigh deeply again.

"Hello sir? Goodevening. What can I do for you sir?" He can hear the sigh on the opposite line.

"I just called to say I am really sorry for what happened on that event." He sigh deeply and he smile even though he can't see that he smile.

"It's okay sir. It's just a little problem, I feel insulted because of what you say but I am okay now."

"If you're okay, then open your door because I've been waiting here." His eyes widen and he fix his self first before he open the door.

"S-sir. What are you doing here?" He didn't say anything and just push him so that he can go inside. His jaw dropped. Wow.

"I am just here to say sorry and spend time with you, got a problem with that?" He shook his head and look at the hot water that he heat earlier."What are you doing?"

"Boiling a water." He nodded and roam his eyes around his condo.

"Your condo is clean and it's not obvious that a person who lived here is a boy." He nod and weird he's proud.

He look at him as he take his coat off in front of him. Jungkook look at him. He cleared his throat and just drink his coffee. He still look at him. Not just look but staring.

"You still remember what happened in the CR?" He feels the heat on his cheek he just blush. Jungkook keeps on staring at him.

"C-can we avoid that topic? It's embarrassing and you shouldn't do that, it's wrong." He shook his head and he was about to go to the bed when Jungkook hug his neck from the back in a soft manner.

"I see. Your heat is the same when I hugged you that time." Jungkook kissed his neck.

Even though he likes it, he push Jungkook away."Why are you doing this sir?"

"I don't know. I just like your face, your lips, your eyes, your everything especially your taste." Taehyung bite. He take a step towards to him."I should go home before I can do anything to you." Jungkook kissed his forehead."See you tomorrow baby. Don't be late."

Even after Jungkook left he still stilled and shocked. What the fvck happened?

I am dead.

So, in the morning he is stress because he can't sleep thinking what happened that night. Idiot action. He should never let him.

"You seem so tired. What happened?" He look at his boss who's now busy reading some reports. He called him.

"I didn't sleep well." He didn't even know the reason why he should tell him about that he didn't sleep well.

"Why? Have you eaten?" Seems like the questions it's just nothing to him. He glared at Jungkook who's now looking at him, confused."Woah. What did I do?"

"It's your fault, boss! It's really your fault, boss! You didn't let me sleep because I am busy thinking!" He said irritatedly said and his eyes widen when he realized what he said.

"You thought of me huh? That's why I can't sleep too because you thought of me!" Jungkook laugh.

"I d-didn't say that you just misheard it!"

They are just bickering when Jungkook's friend entered, Namjoon. He look away to his boss who's now still laughing his ass.

"I should leave you two. Need anything sir?" He face Namjoon. Namjoon smile at him so he smiled back.

"Don't fvcking smile. It's annoying! You should leave and you— don't smile at my secretary!" Namjoon face Jungkook and he frown.

"Is it wrong to smile? Tss." He sit down so, he look at his boss.. He glare at him. Jungkook smile and he scowl.

"No smiling, sir. It's annoying!" He mocked him and he is laughing and left the office. He look at him. He is frowning. Someone's being grumpy!

"You look so happy?" He stopped when he heard Jin's voice who's now behind him. He grab him.

"You know I have something to tell you." Jim come near at him so he slap his nape."I am shock with your presence asshole!"

"Eh you smile like an idiot! Son of a bitch." He look at Jin intently. Jin avoided his gaze.

"Something different to you today."

"What? Nothing!" He said, defensive. He even shouted.

"You own a big hospital. You are rich but you worked here, why?" Jin look at him.

"I don't know why too." He said not minding his question. He frown and cross his arms.

"Are you fooling me, Kim Seokjin?" He shook his head and shrug.

"Don't look at me like that. I just love my work here besides boss let me go everytime there's an emergency to the hospital." His eyes widen.

"Really?" He said surprisingly. Woah, it's first time.

"Yes. He said he understand my work and besides he said he need me here because I am good, good than you!" He frown and making a face.

"Be his secretary, then! Bastard!" He walk irritatedly. He really pisses him off.

"Why you mad?! Truth hurts!" He fvck you sigb and left still irritated.

Why I am irritated tho? So what if he is good more than you?!

He didn't care! He didn't! Then, he is good, he complimented him.

Just say you are jealous. He needs other people not just you!

He is crazy. He needs to eat lunch because if he will not his lunch he will become crazy even more. Ugh this feeling made him crazy!

Damn it!