CHAPTER 6:

BECAUSE of the hickeys he forcely wear turtle neck to hide it. So annoying. Until he enter the company he only think is his hickey and how he fvcking got that.

If it's not a dream, then what happened is real? Is it really his boss kissing him? The one who made his hickey?

His head is aching because of hang over plus what happened on that bar.

"Where did you go? We find you whole day, we didn't see you, you go home first?" Jin is asking him and give him a cup of coffee. He sip a coffee.

"Uh-- yes I g-go home first." He bite his lips. He tried his best so that Jin didn't notice what really happened.

"Why your face so red? You sick? For the first time you are wearing turtle neck." Jin frown. He shook his head. He didn't want him to know.

"N-nothing. Gonna go, I need to work I will bring my boss' schedule." Jin just nod at him and he enter his boss' office.

He is shock knowing Jimin is there. His lips parted. What is he doing here?

"Goodmorning sir. Here's your schedule for today." He sigh deeply and force his self not to look at Jimin.

"Long time no see V. How are you? It's been a while." He smile as he talking at him. He look at him and he smile casually.

"I am fine sir." Then, he face his boss who's looking at him as well. He look away because his eyes seems like checking him.

"Why are you wearing that? You didn't like turtle neck. Unless.." His heart beats so fast because of the thought that he maybe know what happened.

"No sir. Here's your schedule. 12noon you will have a lunch date with Ms. Franklerin then 3pm you have a fan racing to attend then you're free 4pm until morning." He down his head and then he was about to go when his boss hold his hand.

"You stay here for a minute. I have some work I want you to do." He didn't talk even though he wanted.

He sat down on the sofa and make his self busy while doing something on his laptop.

"So, where are we cous?" His eyes widen when he hear Jimin talking. Cousin? They're cousin?

They eyes met and he can see the sadness in his eyes. He look away.

"I want to invest in your company cous, since I am the only one who manage your company in the USA." He got drain when he hear what Jimin said.

Jimin is the one who manage the company in the USA? How come it's Jimin? What do he do now? Why did he think of it now?

At the second thought he didn't want to go to the USA before. But what things he can do now? He's ready to leave.

Damn it.

JUNGKOOK stare at Taehyung who is now pale because of what Jimin said that he is the one who managed the company in the USA.

"So, what do you think? What are you doing here? Vacation?" He ask while he's busy with something.

"Yup. Maybe before I didn't want it, now I have more reasons to extend my vacation." He grin as he glance at Taehyung. He look at Jimin.

There's something wrong with this two. Jimin talked to Taehyung like they know each other for a long time, Jimin even call his secretary V so what with this two? He didn't even know about the V something.

He frown. He bite his lips because he remember what happened last night. He's drunk all right? But he knows what happened that night.

He look at Taehyung from his head down to his hips and think that's big, his neck that it's smell so good to the point he still smell it right now, his lips is so sweet and when you kiss it you got addicted.

He sigh deeply when he feel a boner. Damn it. Calm down my baby, calm down. He said to his irritated buddy. Buddy stop standing.

He's in big trouble. He shouldn't feel this.