CHAPTER 5:

WARNING: SPG R18

           ______________________________

"CHEERS!" He is laughing while shouting and they are still dancing. They are on the bar with his friend Jin who is now talking to a different person.

"You thought this? We have time enjoying our life." Anna said while laughing. He nodded and laugh together with his friends.

"It's not new tho. It's our third time hanging out like this!" Jin said.

I feel like I am drunk but no I can still drink. He didn't know the reason why he wanted to drink right now, maybe because of what happened earlier he can't believe they almost kissed and worst they are man. Funny.

His world is shaking but still continue to dance with the girls who near at him.

He was about to hold a woman's waist when someone hold his waist too. He stunned. He can feel the pressure in this hand. Seems like the person's hand who's holding him is too warm while holding his waist.

He was about to look at the person who holding his waist when that someone kiss his neck up to his earlobe. His lips parted this is the first time that he got hard so easily it takes a minute when a girl make him hard, but to this someone he got only a second.

He tilted his head when the person are shower his neck with some kisses. That someone nip and suck his neck seems like is leaving some marks.

"Aah~." He moan softly. He notice that the person is smiling. He gasp when the person touch his butt and pinch it.

He bite his lips. Damn it. He wanted to kill someone if someone stop this feeling. So good. It's addicting.

He didn't stop his self and face the person behind him. His eyes got widen when he saw it was his boss holding and touching him.

"W-what--" He stopped talking when he kiss his lips. His tongue is begging to enter his mouth so he let him in. He moan as he leave his lips.

"Baby. Are you drunk?" His voice is low as he ask him. He bite his lips because he wanted to taste the lips again as he tasted it earlier.

"I want to kiss you." he said honestly. He smile and drag him into a room.

He was about to kiss him when he woke up. He look at the place. Shit it's just a dream.

He feel drain as he look at his self in the mirror. It's good that it's just a dream because if that really happens he didn't know how to face his boss.

He undress his self when he saw something on his neck. His eyes widen when he make his neck more clearer view in the mirror.

Damn. It's a hickey. If that is-- then, it's not a dream?!

Holy mother of cow! Tongue in a disc!