CHAPTER 13:

TAEHYUNG woke up in a good mood because he got his day off but when he remembered what happened yesterday he feel embarrass because he asked for a day off that way he did that as if it's not his boss. Maybe we're just so close.

He hurriedly change his t-shirt and close his condo then he drive to mall because he wanted to surprise his grandmother. His grandmother raised him well and look at him now, he maybe not finish his studied but a big company accepted him, maybe because of his hardwork all the things he have right now is because of his hard work.

The blood, sweat, and tears he wasted for him to work comfortably maybe one of the reason that his boss should be happy with his performance that's why he worked hard because before he is easy to be replace.

"Did you forget why you are here in the company?! You lost the report of the company for the financial state and you will just say sorry?!" His boss shouted. He didn't utter a word and move. He just look at him.

"I told you sir I am n-not the one who lost the report for financial before we leave to Thailand I glue all the things you need. It is not my fault, because before we leave I did the errand you want me to do." He need to be calm. He might punch his boss in the face.

He told him already that he is not the one who lost the report. It was Jaime. Their new intern in the company, he will not tell him the truth that it was the new intern. He's just new to this field still adjusting he is just like him a new comers but he is ahead of him.

"Then who huh?! You are the one who handle this one except sa mga taga financer! How will you do this again?!" He bite his lips.

"I will try my best to make it okay sir. Give me an hour I will just go to the financer and ask again. Sorry for this it will not be happen again." He smile forcely and get the report on his boss' hand.

He left and everyone is looking at him. They maybe hear the shouting in the office. He just smile. All the girls blush because who wouldn't be? Kim Taehyung is handsome. He is just a hard working guy.

He smile. It was their first time to shouted at each other and the fact that it's not his fault. Well, that intern is now the manager of that exact department. He is thankful to him. Well, that's work you will commit mistake but as long as possible avoid committing mistakes.

He is just in the meat section when he saw someone. He look at it. His boss?! What is he doing here? That's why he is here because the mall is not crowded. Maybe he rented this Jungkook didn't want a crowded places.

He look at the person he is with. Taehyung look at them. Wow. Maybe their date? He smirk. Cheap. His boss is rich and yet they are here in the mall dating? He laugh because of irritation. Why tho? Why he will feel irritated?

"What's that?" His boss ask while they are doing groceries. He smile.

"This is what they called bagoong. This is delicious especially when you will pour it in the green mango."

(BAGOONG: Originally It's a salted small shrimps and the color is pink, but it depends on the company's ingredients we have different bagoong here in the Philippines. Some are pink, some are black or maybe dark brown, well some of it are red. Originally made by the Philippines)

His boss weird fact is that this is his first time to go to the small malls and he is kinda curious so he keeps on asking some things. While he is answering his boss' questions, he feel irritated but ended up laughing because of his frown bored face.

Then now, he is with a girl?! What does it do to him anyway? Then, they will grocery if they want. Edi don't. Tsk. He actually called him baby but he won't take a responsibility by calling him like that!
He face the person in front of him.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM (ENG VER)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara