Yes, she said yes !!

Hello friends how are you guys doing . I am back with new update with hope that you all will like it .

✍🏻
"Try me Mira, try my love , this time take me as Aarav the one who loves you not the one who guides you ," he said caressing her left cheek with his right hand while his left hand moves up and down her back , shiver ran down her spine Samaira arched her body and looked at him ,"I am just liking this physical thing Aarav but that love feeling is not inside me," Samaira said her voice was breaking , her eyes speaks of her desire .

"Give us a chance and love will find its way my Mira," Aarav kissed her lips again and this time Samaira reciprocated happily. A minute later they broke the kiss and looked at each other , Samaira hands were wrapped around Aarav's neck , " so it's yes ," Aarav asked meeting her eyes .

Samaira sighed , "since when Aarav ?" She asked her eyes on him .

"You never noticed ," Aarav sadly smile.

"I did... since that day in cruise when that drunken scene happened in Kolkata but I was sure when I joined office ," she said her beautiful eyes still fixed on him.

"Hmm let's go ," Aarav said looked out of the door .

"First tell me ," she insisted.

"It's forever now," Aarav pulled his Mira's hand before another word could be said and walked out of his room . They walked down hand in hand . Whole family was surprised and happy to see that finally they accepted each other .

Naina winked at Ridhima , "so it's yes," Harshvardhan asked looking at his cousin who was smiling and looking at Aarav .

Samaira looked at her brother who was angrily looking at her , she reciprocated his anger with her smile and then looked at Harshvardhan who was waiting for her answer, she nodded, "yes it's... I means," she ran and hug her father.

" Dad I think I ...," she looked up meeting her father's eyes," Are you sure?" Ronit looked at his daughter he was not sure with this decision . Same goes with Kiaan who was still looking at his sister . Why she is doing this is she scared that I will not protect her from that devil Red or finally she is in love with Aarav ? Kiaan thought.

Ronit looked at Aarav something flashed in his eyes which confused Ronit . He could see some kind of tension in Aarav's eyes .

"Aarav can we talk beta before you two take any kind of decision," Ronit said in serious tone .

" Sure uncle Ronit," Aarav said his eyes travelled to Kiaan whose brows were arched as if saying we too need to talk . His friend is angry and confused he was sure and yes Kiaan we need to talk Aarav shook his head .

Ronit looked at Ganesh and Karan and they followed them to the Garden .

"Why this? why this sudden proposal Aarav," Karan kept his hand on Aarav's shoulder and asked.

Aarav turned and looked at his father and then at his father's two childhood befriends who are like a father to him, he had born and grown Infront of them all , they know him better than anyone else then why this question he thought, he shook his head still he need to speak , "I love Samaira ," he spoke .

"We all are aware about your love for Samaira beta ,"Ganesh said "but all of a sudden this proposal, you are not even courting Samaira , I think after her broke up with Raj , she needs some time ," Ganesh spoke to his son but his eyes on Ronit who was just listening to them without saying a word.

"Samaira don't look happy dad , and I can't see this , she looked stressed after her break up with Raj and that I can't see Ronit uncle," Aarav turned towards his uncle Ronit and he looked around , "something ... something is bothering her ," Aarav took a deep breath .